Sign in to follow this  
Captain Nemo

MOC - The Hall of Justice with Super Friends!

The Hall of Justice from the Super Friends show, in Micro Scale. I've also built the Legion of Doom many months ago, as shown below, but that will be rebuilt new soon, so look for that too! Anyways,

The Hall of Justice

8459259252_153e5d1e76_c.jpg

Super Friends!

8459256900_96ac82ccef_c.jpg

Legion of Doom (Old)

7592647790_0a3612dd36_n.jpg

Enjoy

~Nemo

I love it :wub: ......only wished for a minifig scale one though ! :blush:

Excellent micro building there 'Captain Nemo' and Bat-Brick On ! :grin:

Both of these are great. For some reason, I think the Hall of Justice would make a great business card holder.

Probably not what the Super Friends were thinking of when it was founded, but what can I say? :grin:

Cool work, man.

Makes me think of how much we need more heroes.

Seeing Aquaman standing by the "Holy Trinity" of DC heroes just looks out of place. Like he's trying to be as important as them. But he's not. He kind of sucks. Stick in the Flash, Green Lanturn, Hawkguy/girl, anyone else (calling you out Lego)! Until then it's the Super Friends + the 4th wheel nobody wants ;).

That's beautiful, Captain Nemo. Love the lines and colors and size of it, and it looks great with the four classic Super Friends "flying" out of it.

And BrickG, we absolutely need Flash and Green Lantern and other heroes, but that group of four heroes he included (plus Robin) was the original Super Friends roster in the 70s, which is where the Hall of Justice he built came from. So even if some people think Aquaman sucks (I personally love him and his orange shirt), it's completely accurate for the model.

Love it, Nemo!

Very nice work sir, would love to see this in mini fig scale as well as the legion of doom :grin: