Edwin Korstanje

Finnisht MOC RPA 15 a ship from the Port of Rotterdam

Finaly mine ship is finished and whas more than a month off hard work. The RPA 15 from the Port of Rotterdam is a harbour control and fire ship, and the model is 1 meter in lenght and 28cm in wide.

The most off the ship is build in studdles and for the details i needed studded parts, like tile's and plates.

The weight of the ship is just over 18 kg and about 27000 parts.

I make allready some photo's, but mine studio whas to smal so the quealty is not the best. I will make later better outside photo's off it and i hope that than the real RPA 15 is on the background.

A lot's off greetings Edwin

I hope you like it all.

rpa_15_1_1.jpg

rpa_15_2_1.jpg

rpa_15_3_1.jpg

106_0642_1.jpg

106_0653_1.jpg

106_0663_1.jpg

106_0644_1.jpg

106_0666_1.jpg

106_0640_1.jpg

106_0639_1.jpg

106_0650_1.jpg

106_0657_1.jpg

106_0660_1.jpg

106_0667_1.jpg

106_0641_1.jpg

1500764.jpg

10-rpa-15-707.jpg

Edited by VFracingteam

Great work Edwin! This is going to be a show piece for many to admire!

Edited by Gene

Great build! I don't know that I've seen a MOC before that used both studless technic AND system elements together so elegantly - and the fact that I had to do a double take once I got to the reference pictures even further compliments your eye for detail. Outstanding :thumbup:

Congratulations on the completion of your marvelous project. This is a milestone in Lego Technic ship building.

A MOC like this belongs in a museum!

I'm in total awe of the magnificence of this model!

Edited by JunkstyleGio

Awesome Edwin, looking forward to meet you at the next Lowlug meeting. btw.. your topic should say finished, instead of finnisht :sweet:, that is more like a dead Fin :wink:

Awesome Edwin, looking forward to meet you at the next Lowlug meeting. btw.. your topic should say finished, instead of finnisht :sweet:, that is more like a dead Fin :wink:

I can't change the topic title anymore :look:

Wow, Edwin -- are they all still assembled and are you planning to take all three to the upcoming LowLUG meeting?

Wow, Edwin -- are they all still assembled and are you planning to take all three to the upcoming LowLUG meeting?

Sorry David only the RPA 15 is stil togehter,

The Smit Bronco and the Staeldiep are complete in the inner struction off the RPA 15 :laugh:

@ VFracingteam: I completely understand -- there are a LOT of Lego parts in those ships! Do you have a favorite among the three (meaning, which one did you enjoy designing & building the most)?

After you recover, do you have another ship that you want to build someday? :look: