Sign in to follow this  
tchuk-norst

MOC: Steampunk Tripod Mech

Behold, a blast from ages past! This is the Attatech I! The very first mech created by Attatech for the Great Wars. This model was used in the Siege of Musina as massive artillery units to bombard the vertical city.

Manned by a only single semi-unprotected soldier, this model was eventually replaced two years into the war by the Attatech II and then the Attatech III. The only remaining models are held in the Great Cartan Library.

tripod1.jpg

This archaic model features three powerful legs, twin cannons on a rotating turret.

And here is the open cockpit.

tripod3.jpg

Check out my brickshelf (link below) to see more images!

The effect those (stretcher?) parts on the legs give is fantastic. The dark green works very well with the light grey. I'm also a big fan of the gun design, but the feet are also great.

It could also be futuristic as opposed to steampunk, between the colour scheme and use of futuristic-y looking engine parts. Sweet ride, however.

Blast from the past? This looks like a blast from the awesome future!

Really cool build, love the colour schemes and your unique take on walker. The foot assembly in particular is stunning.

But I have to ask, why is he only SEMI-Protected? why can't he be fully protected?!?