Even dwarves love flowers. This powerful Dwarve lord is no exception. Deep in the mountains of Mitgardia lies his private magnificent private garden. Today he goes there to reflection on if he should aid the men of Mitgardia in the upcoming battle against Revolword.

dscn9003.jpg

So this is my entry to the Garden mini-challenge. I think it came out pretty well. :classic:

dscn9005.jpg

Another picture. I really like the dwarven feel that the big columns give off. The waterfall flows out of a chamber above.

dscn9007.jpg

I used slopes for the base and I love how it came out!

dscn9011.jpg

The dwarve lord. He looks a bit like a character in The Hobbit... :laugh:

Hope you enjoyed this MOC! :classic:

Very nice vignette, the waterall and waterway are really neat and the pillars look very dwarvish :thumbup:

There's only on that bothers me and thats the tall inverted slope that's showing the tubes on the back.

Nice job, I like the rock work and the flower arrangement looks good! Interesting waterfall and neat way to use the 3 stud arch pieces! :thumbup:

Very cool! You must have had a lot of patience with the stream of water! I tried that the other day and about threw it across the room!

Nice little scene here, very peaceful.

Very cool! You must have had a lot of patience with the stream of water! I tried that the other day and about threw it across the room!

Nice little scene here, very peaceful.

Thanks! Ha, ha, I ended up having to just make two separate streams for the waterfall and just rest one on top of the other. :grin:

Very nice vignette, the waterall and waterway are really neat and the pillars look very dwarvish :thumbup:

There's only on that bothers me and thats the tall inverted slope that's showing the tubes on the back.

Thanks! Now that I look at it I wish I had done something to fill in those gaps too.

Nice job, I like the rock work and the flower arrangement looks good! Interesting waterfall and neat way to use the 3 stud arch pieces! :thumbup:

Thanks Kai!

Really nice waterfall!!! Also great job on the waterway :classic:

I am still not sure why all Mitgardians seems to be interested in Gardens lately... :hmpf_bad:

Really nice waterfall!!! Also great job on the waterway :classic:

I am still not sure why all Mitgardians seems to be interested in Gardens lately... :hmpf_bad:

Thanks!

Well in Mitgardia we rarely see any flowers because of all the snow. So lately there's been a garden-craze going around because we can have all the flowers we want!

Nice garden there Infernum, the waterfall does the job!

@DM: we like gardens!

Nice garden there Infernum, the waterfall does the job!

@DM: we like gardens!

Thanks!

Indeed nice work on the waterfall. I like how everyone is making something completely differnt!

Nice little build! Keep it up! :thumbup:

Thanks!

Indeed nice work on the waterfall. I like how everyone is making something completely differnt!

Thanks! I agree, this was an awesome challenge!

Nice little garden there :thumbup:

Great waterfall, too.

Thanks!