Sign in to follow this  
just2good

'Andy/Bugdroid the Android by Google' Reaches 10K on Cuusoo&#3

The 'Andy/Bugdroid the Android by Google' project on Cuusoo has just reached 10,000 supporters!

Andy.jpg

I personally think the project is okay, and it has a huge possibility of passing the review phase. But, I probably will not get it.

What do y'all think? Will this pass the review phase? And, will you get this set?

I was looking for this thread this morning. :tongue:

I don't use Android products, but.. It looks like an easy enough project to pass.

-Sci

This was one project that I DIDN'T support.....another geek fandom thing I'm sorry to say. The other projects behind this one are far better.....Zelda, Landrover, Tumbler and Mini Shops ideas ! :classic:

I didn't support it either (not because I only have an iPhone :tongue:) and didn't expect it today.

It has very good chances of being produced. I wonder if TLG really stacks some projects (i.e. several projects pass review and wait for later production) or if they only say it but try to keep it at one passed project every review.

This is one of those projects that while interesting I just can't see it getting passed. I mean even though I like the model I wouldn't actually buy it.

Plus with Zelda soon to hit the mark I kind of think that has a better chance (Or at least I hope it does) and would rather see that. At some point we'll wear Lego down and get a Zelda set.

I use and very much like Android, but I'm not that big a fan that I would buy a LEGO set of the logo character.

Grats to the designers. Although this is one that I will not be getting. I'm an Android fan and user, but even with that I don't see any point to this thing.

It looks quite cute and just like what it is supposed to be, but I cannot see unless you were a real fan why you would buy it? Maybe for the lime green bits if you wanted them, is it going to have any new bits in that color or is it all off the shelf? Maybe if it gave us access to lots of 1X1 lime green plates as they seem hard to come by, but otherwise no.

I don't like it. Who buys Android trinkets that aren't the actual Android?

Hope it fails.

lol the negative feedback.

This is the kind of thing that Lego looks for in a set. Caters to both AFOLs and kids, it is an affordable, buildable set that requires no special molds or printing of such, and who is to say Google would say no? :P

I'm sure this will pass review.

-Omi

I love android phones, but not a hope I would buy android lego set like this.

Unfortunately I can see the board go for it. Making it worse for some already great entries who got 10k votes.

As an owner of a Nokia N900 the only reason I would like this idea is if it means that we get some nice lime green parts of out it (the 1 x 1 plate in particular I could use about a dozen of)

Of the 3 projects that have 10k and will be in the next review, I would like to see the Exo-Suit get the nod. Although if the Land Rover makes it to 10k, that would be good as well (I dont think LEGO have ever done a Technic pickup truck before)

Edited by jonwil