Mike S

Bishop Jamon begins recruiting for the Knights of Aslan.

Having received a large shipment of weapons and armor from a generous patron, Bishop Jamon now sends three of his most trusted followers to recruit the most skilled warriors of Historica. He has already assembled a small army but wishes to see if he cannot bolster his army even more with the best that Historica can produce. Rumor has it that when his recruiters return, he plans to march east.

SAM_0136_zps0a8eaea7.jpg

SAM_01372_zpsfefad4d5.jpg

Edited by Masa of Kaliphlin

Now that is one incredibly slick looking army. Can't wait to see what kind of destruction they rain (reign?) on the battlefield.

Very nice army. I'm very envious of your helmets with the flat, wide brim; I've only got a few of them and think they look very good.

Fantastic army! All those red plumes look great, and that Ceaser hair/crown is awesome! Interested in seeing what this army does!

Wow, impressive presentation!! :classic:

I love those 4 golden knights :sweet:

Marching East? What's happening there?

Now that is one incredibly slick looking army. Can't wait to see what kind of destruction they rain (reign?) on the battlefield.

Very nice army. I'm very envious of your helmets with the flat, wide brim; I've only got a few of them and think they look very good.

Fantastic army! All those red plumes look great, and that Ceaser hair/crown is awesome! Interested in seeing what this army does!

Thanks! This used to be my crowning gem of an army and in a way still is as it probably is my largest faction. I however have put together another group howbeit not nearly in such a quantity but the individual soldiers are now my favorites.

Wow, impressive presentation!! :classic:

I love those 4 golden knights :sweet:

Marching East? What's happening there?

Thanks! Hmmm, what is happenning there? :look: I was wondering if anyone would comment on that... :laugh:

Impressive army :thumbup:

Must have been fun standing them all up :laugh:

Thanks! With all their weapons and armor they seem to be a bit more stable than normal, so it really wasn't that difficult to stand them up. Of course putting them away was the easiest part.... :tongue:

Edited by Masa of Kaliphlin

Great army. It looks very uniform and fitting. The gold really stands out in the crowd. I do like that Caesar hair/crown combo. That seems to work quite nicely when you don't want to use a giant crown.

I should come up with armies of my own sometime.