This is quite possibly one of the most ingenious, creative, and complex things I've ever seen done with Lego.

How long did it take you to build/design? How many pieces are in it? Can you make me one? ;-)

Absolutely fantastic. And welcome to EuroBricks! You should introduce yourself over at the introduction forum :-)

Edited by Starwars4J

This is amazing. Well done. How long it take to do this and when you get the idea?

You use the light sensors to recognise the different coins??

You do electronics?

I have made minifigure-scale manual vending machines for my legomen which are cute but suck :) Nice to see a real machine!

Absolutely marvelous! This must be one of the most intricate LEGO creations I've ever seen! It's remarkable!

Have you put this amazing creation on display at any confrences and such? I wouldn't me at all suprised if you had!

Again, wonderful job! *y* *y* *y*

Yeah, ingenious indeed. And welcome to this forum. *y*

That

Thanks for your friendliness!

Actually, I was not used to visit this site. It was told me to put here my MOC! :)

As said in the discription, I took about 3/4 months building it, but pieces and ideas has come a long time before.

Programming was done during and after construction. And as you can imagine, I'm allways developing the program, solving some problems, cause it's never 100% perfect, but I'm working on it!

Coins are detected through its size and conductibility(?).

Calvin, I am a student of electronic engineering, first year ;) Everything is my work, but it's not as difficult as you can think! Just a few resistances connected to input ports to get different values when coins do the connection. Keyboard works the same way!

Pawel, I also saw that blog, but I haven't found any polish translator yet |-/ :P

Hi, that's my blog. How may I help you?

" blu3-fir3 from Portugal builded and programmed machine for sell drinks and snacks.

(first foto)

It activing

One: We are throwing in a currency.

(Secound foto)

Two: We take away Sprite.

(Third foto)

Eee...Hippotam help ;) I can't write along.

Eee...Hippotam help ;) I can't write along.

Well, there is really little text in there. I came across your MOC while browsing briskshelf, got excited about it, googled you and blogged few words about you and your creation. It is mainly translation of your own text into Polish:-)

BTW, I think the vending machine is fantastic. I think you should exhibit it on some PLUG show and actually raise some funds with it. I would be first in line to buy some 7UP :-)

ahah :-)

Thanks for translating me that. It was just curiosity!

Everything was built for fun, but that's not a bad idea! :D I get nervous when PLUG members ask me to try it. ;) I need to be always there close to the machine, at least! Hm, well... but if I'm not there and something goes wrong, then I can blame them :-D

Highly technical creations like this always shock me.

They don't seem possible with Lego, but someone always manages to do it.

Incredible stuff. 8-

That is very impressive, Now, if you made that out of those LEGO sweet blocks, the whole thing would be edible!

This is quite possibly one of the most ingenious, creative, and complex things I've ever seen done with Lego.

How long did it take you to build/design? How many pieces are in it? Can you make me one? ;-)

Absolutely fantastic. And welcome to EuroBricks! You should introduce yourself over at the introduction forum :-)

Ditto. I'm speechless, you're one of those higher beings who has the awesome ability to make stuff like this. X-D I don't think I would have even gotten started. My brain would explode.

10/10, just hope no one takes it apart to get free pop.

I think you and Mark Bellis(EB member) have remarkable talent in creating intricate real working models. I have to say that now I have seen almost everything that has been developed by the LEGO community.

Now I have this urge to purchase the new Mindstorms set just to see what can be done myself. Thank for the inspiration.

DB