jedi1984

FABULAND Crossover: Your Studios are over there!

Ok, here's my entry for the Fabuland Crossover Contest.

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER:

I've carefully read the rules of these forums before posting this MOC. It's stated somewhere in the rules thread that: "if you are an adult who is offended by what is often labeled as adult content, you should probably avoid this site", so I don't think that there should be any problems with this entry. Anyway, if anyone is really offended by this MOC (even though - you see - no one here is naked) I'm sorry and I will remove this ASAP.

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The director is not who you think he is!

No minifigure was harmed in the making of these photos. All minifigures are 21 years or older since photographed.

TLG does not sponsor, endorse or approve this build.

LOL!

You wanted a crossover? What's better than mixing Fabuland pieces with adult contents? What's more NPU than using Atlantis teeth as... well, you know?

It's a busy day in Legoville Studios... The shooting for "Fabuland meets Teletubbies" is starting in a pair of minutes and all the actors must hurry!

adult_zps6bf81f54.jpg

8457053555_f42ad24df4_k_zps59617d7a.jpg

THE CREW:

2_zps8ad6775e-1_zps524cee65.jpg

Edited by jedi1984

Hahaha, this is really funny!!!

Too bad for you I am from Belgium, so I am not really the right person to say if this is shocking or not (we Belgians are only shocked if they cut our money :laugh: )

There are a lot of details to love about this! Like the lamps, the furniture, the wall decoration, the minifigs theirself, ... :sweet:

we Belgians are only shocked if they cut our money :laugh:

Ah ah ah!

Thank you for your words, I really appreciate that you like this "cute" (?!?) MOC

Edited by jedi1984

Fabuland meets Teletubbies? The Horror! The Horror! But a very nice moc.