Sign in to follow this  
legomonk

Elrond sealed for trade

I have a sealed Elrond last alliance for trade. I would like as many 30212 mirkwood elves as I could get. I didnt want to trade this guy but I want the elves more. I would consider any reasonable trade. I only really collect LOTR and castle themes.

I also have 2 beta invites for chima mmo. I am not trading it but I am willing to give one to someone who really wants to play it. Message me.

I have a sealed Elrond last alliance for trade. I would like as many 30212 mirkwood elves as I could get. I didnt want to trade this guy but I want the elves more. I would consider any reasonable trade. I only really collect LOTR and castle themes.

I also have 2 beta invites for chima mmo. I am not trading it but I am willing to give one to someone who really wants to play it. Message me.

Are you talking about 5000202 Elrond?

Do you happen to have two available? I'd trade five 30212 for two 5000202.

I am talking about the promo fig Elrond I am not sure if there is another one. I got it with my advanced order of lego LOTR. I only have one.

I can trade you one of the mirkwood elf polbags and maybe something like a couple uruk-hai but they are too hard to get a hold of for me to trade two mirkwood elves for one Elrond. I'm in the States though so shipping wouldn't kill us.

Edited by Str0ngbad

Just going by eBay prices in the US, it seems the Mirkwood Elf is about $10 and the Elrond is going for $20, on average. Just to give you a heads up.

Just going by eBay prices in the US, it seems the Mirkwood Elf is about $10 and the Elrond is going for $20, on average. Just to give you a heads up.

We already traded - two 30212's are on the way to him, mailed yesterday.

Sign in to follow this