Sign in to follow this  
Brickington

RvB: True Blue Traitors

No no no, it's Commander Blackmoor, not captain, I am the bluecoat captain. You've got your facts wrong, I bet everything else you say about bluecoats is wrong too :tongue: .

Other than that... Nicely done :laugh: .

It's nice to see that we all look so happy on those pales... a true Bluecoat never looses his good humor :thumbup:

It's nice to see that we all look so happy on those pales... a true Bluecoat never looses his good humor :thumbup:

We redcoats glue smiles on the heads of captured bluecoats for all of the redcoat ladies to be in a good mood. :laugh:

You mean we are having sex with those ladies even after being dead and cut into decapitated? *huh* How nice! :laugh:

Edited by Mazin

Good to see that our sacrifice is all worth it, we managed to infiltrate your base and know what's going on inside. Behold for an impending attack!!! :devil::tongue:

Ok, so you actually gave me the real mans hat! Thnks! Im loving it, as im also using it in my current minifig. :) Still havent got a time to take it, school and work keep me so busy. Im actualy suprised how many of you, both Blue and Red have used me as a part of my comic, its really humbling and im thankfull of that. :) Great and funny comic also!

Captain Becker

Ok, so you actually gave me the real mans hat! Thnks! Im loving it, as im also using it in my current minifig. :) Still havent got a time to take it, school and work keep me so busy. Im actualy suprised how many of you, both Blue and Red have used me as a part of my comic, its really humbling and im thankfull of that. :) Great and funny comic also!

Captain Becker

Thanks, your parts were pretty easy to find, so I was glad you could be in it. :wink: