Sign in to follow this  
Tarpal

(MOC) - Yellow Modular Railway station and Bank Building

This is my first posting of my MOC.

Tried to build a modular bank (modded from bank transfer set) and a train station(modded from 7997).

Did some research on this forum and internet and madey bricks purchases to get started. As this is my first attempt to MOC a modular building, do feel free to give me your comments.

Some simple photos taken using my camera phone.

post-32709-0-36466200-1359873827_thumb.jpg

post-32709-0-14742100-1359873897_thumb.jpg

More photos link:

http://www.flickr.com/x/t/0092009/photos/toys_hub/8437126617/

http://www.flickr.com/x/t/0097009/photos/toys_hub/8437128485/

This is a fantastic first modular MOC. Well done!

There's some really nice details, like the glass awning over the front entrance to the station and the way that the columns have been done on the bank building. The bank robber climbing up the downpipe is a nice detail too! Just a couple of suggestions: turn the photos on flickr the right way around and the trim on the top of the railway station could use something behind it (more like the bank building).

This is a fantastic first modular MOC. Well done!

There's some really nice details, like the glass awning over the front entrance to the station and the way that the columns have been done on the bank building. The bank robber climbing up the downpipe is a nice detail too! Just a couple of suggestions: turn the photos on flickr the right way around and the trim on the top of the railway station could use something behind it (more like the bank building).

Thanks for the advice, will try to mod the roof of the train station as per your suggestions! Will rotate the pics on Flickr too!

Wonderful work 'Tarpal', ! :classic:

I like the station but that bank is the best of the two......any chance for interior shots ? :wink:

Excellent designing and Brick On 'Tarpal' ! :classic:

Wonderful work 'Tarpal', ! :classic:

I like the station but that bank is the best of the two......any chance for interior shots ? :wink:

Excellent designing and Brick On 'Tarpal' ! :classic:

Interior not fantastic, will try to take some interior shots and post them here as requested...

Thanks to all for e kind comments. I will upload more pictures tonight including interior shots!

Some nice details on the railway station in particular above the entrance. As for the bank it reminds me very much of cimddwc's modular bank from a couple of years ago which is also very nice.

Thanks, was worried yellowish lar buildings will not be compatible to the existing modular building color themes.