I was not too fond of Monster Hunters, but this... this is amazing. I love how many little scenes there are, it is quite lively despite the setting :wink: . Terrific!

Wow! This is a real work of art. The way you placed the minifigs really brings it to life. *oh2*

AMazing, this is great! I've wanted to build something like this ever since they released Monster FIghters theme.

Really impressive--love the swamp monsters rising from the depths. And the mausoleum is just beautiful.

Wow, somewhat of a resurgence, a raising of the topic from the dead if you will, cheers all for the nice comments. Much appreciated.

Can you please post instructions and pieces needed to build this?

Wow, somewhat of a resurgence, a raising of the topic from the dead if you will, cheers all for the nice comments. Much appreciated.

:classic: sorry, not possible, all I can say is you need loads of grey slope, cheese and bricks, not to mention duplo bricks underneath.

Mix in some. Dark tan and sand green plates and hey presto!

Thanks guys for posting.

I really like this MOC. Well done! So much time must have been put into getting this to look the way it does with all of those fine details! Very impressive!

Seems like this thread will not go to rest! :wink:

Awesome job, you really did an amazing job with this. Everything is perfect! I love the way you have set the minifigures all over the place. Keep up the good work! :thumbup:

Thanks a lot for the glowing comments, very much appreciated!

As for more pics of the water, not much to add really it's just the 1x1 trans green tiles on top of a tan baseplate. You can layer under the tiles with different coloured plates to give depth, but in this case I wanted to keep the whole MOC low profile.

If you call this low profile, I'd love to see when you go all out, excellent build with great details :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I like this very much.

So, to say it is "horrible" must be seen as a compliment in this context :wink:

Good job on the custom fence too (just to name one of the many good details in the MOC).