It was a sunny bright day and Lord Brickington was leading his men to fight at Albion.

8439265094_f65d31605c_b.jpg

Lord Brickington was leading the famous White Riders of Arkaine. They the most fierce soldiers ever known. And they called Arkaine home.

8438180263_38d30d1a96_b.jpg

There was a poor farmer boy watching these soldiers march by. He was very impessed, he, a boy farmer boy got the chance to see the White Riders of Arkaine himself.

8439270786_8e9a98bb17_b.jpg

He wondered if he would ever see these soldiers again. He wondered if all of these men would be alive after the battle. Then he started to fell mad, mad that he didn't volunteer at the local army sign-up. And he began to feel much self-doubt when the soldiers passed by.

8439273124_7dc8c0d5ac_b.jpg

But the soldiers felt different, they were ready for war. The White Riders of Arkaine never lose a battle.

8439275582_4cd0f567bd_b.jpg

And the soldiers moved on. They moved quickly, for the Battle of Albion was coming near, and they were a quite far away from the Pearl City.

8439280182_c4e8beea42_b.jpg

C & C are always welcomed!

Edited by Brickington

Nice job. Good little vignette, and good photography! Are you sure they never lose a battle? It might be more interesting if they get walloped every now and then :devil:

They are Avalonians, they probably have never even seen battle..... ;P

But for real, looks great, I am glad someone utilized that fig design, I did something very similar with my warriors of Pennamore for the 5th Guild Challenge, I love those torsos with white arms and slacks. Glad someone is using them in historica. For me, mine made it to my LCC army (although I barely participate over there).

Eastgate salutes and sends it best wishes to the White Riders. Huzzah, march to glory our friends! ~ Petera MacLean

They are Avalonians, they probably have never even seen battle..... ;P

But for real, looks great, I am glad someone utilized that fig design, I did something very similar with my warriors of Pennamore for the 5th Guild Challenge, I love those torsos with white arms and slacks. Glad someone is using them in historica. For me, mine made it to my LCC army (although I barely participate over there).

Eastgate salutes and sends it best wishes to the White Riders. Huzzah, march to glory our friends! ~ Petera MacLean

Thank you I also like the way they turned out. :classic:

Indeed very great photography of this nice scene :classic:

We hope that they can continue their way of never losing :classic:

Indeed very great photography of this nice scene :classic:

We hope that they can continue their way of never losing :classic:

Thanks. However, I think my next moc will be something unexpected... :devil:

Nice job, I like the ruined wall and you've got some nice figs there! :thumbup: