The Gardens of the great city of Hanaco City are a sight. This is an another free build for Avalonia. I would also like to claim the title of High Chief of Agriculture.

8437802065_88da5ebaa4_b.jpg

8438891146_74b8688bd8_b.jpg

8437811973_ed8399d9fe_b.jpg

The Noble and his guard.

8438904768_a43a994b1a_b.jpg

C & C always welcome!

Did they catch someone trying to steal truffles from under the bushes? Looks like the guy with black hair is in trouble.

Did they catch someone trying to steal truffles from under the bushes? Looks like the guy with black hair is in trouble.

The guy is the garden keeper and is nervous that the son of the Governor is visiting. :wink:

Nice work :thumbup: :thumbup: I like the action you take, to me it seems perfectly that the man is asking to the farmer "how are you" with a smiling face :laugh:

Nice work :thumbup: :thumbup: I like the action you take, to me it seems perfectly that the man is asking to the farmer "how are you" with a smiling face :laugh:

Thanks, I'm glad you understand it. :wink:

The gardener still looks worried. Maybe the truffles were stolen, just not by him. You Avalonians seem to enjoy your fungi.

Nice work, neat little bushes! I would suggest you try to put a little more into your borders as that would make the MOC stand out a bit more. Nice fig posing!

Nice work, neat little bushes! I would suggest you try to put a little more into your borders as that would make the MOC stand out a bit more. Nice fig posing!

I don't really have the pieces to make an awesome border. I'll see what I can do next time.

I don't really have the pieces to make an awesome border. I'll see what I can do next time.

Yeah, I can totally understand that! If you do have them though, you'd be amazed what a few of these can do with something stuck in the middle (e.g., I used them here. Of course, I'm biased, but I think they turned out really good! :grin: )!

Yeah, I can totally understand that! If you do have them though, you'd be amazed what a few of these can do with something stuck in the middle (e.g., I used them here. Of course, I'm biased, but I think they turned out really good! :grin: )!

I'll try that, thank you so much for that! :sweet:

Good photograph quality, though the angles a re bit harsh. Maybe try giving us a bigger "over view" type shot.

The Avalonian figure looks very nice. Good combo on him.

I know you are a bit behind everyone else since you joined AV recently, but just collecting titles isn't the point of the mini-challenges, it is to sharpen your skills and grow as a builder. I know you said you were aiming to be a MOC superstar like dG, but if you look at his High Chief of Agriculture build, you'll see that his builds really do enhance his skills, and don't just help him collect titles. Like I said in the Avalonia post, I don't really get this one as a representation of agriculture. It looks like a shrub farmer to me or something.

Check out dGs High Chief build, and one from another one of our ace builders to see what I mean.