Sign in to follow this  
KazeMonsuta

LEGO 50004 Story Mixer - New game revealed

Hello everybody!

I just found this video of the new Lego game 50004 Story Mixer, revealed at the Nürnberg Toy Fair.

For everyone who does not know German:

He says that where the arrow points at, one of the small models has to be put.

That model has to be described with 2 words. The dragon for example, can be called 'Flaming dragon'.

The player also has to tell a story about that scene or being.

Then its the next players turn. He puts another model at the place the arrow points at and describes it with 2 words and a story, too.

But here is the twist, the second player has to incorporate the 'flaming dragon' in some way. The presenter does not specify if the player has to tell the story of the dragon again, too.

When the player uses the wrong word, for example says 'red dragon' instead of 'flaming dragon' his model is put back and its the next players turn.

This is all the information we get. I assume this goes on and is supposed to get harder and harder to memorize.

The goal may be to be the last one standing.

There seem to be many small models and many 4x4 plates.

What do you think of it?

Edited by Rufus

Thanks for the info! :thumbup: As this is (by the looks of it) a new game concept, I'll leave it in its own discussion thread for now. I may merge it with the LEGO Boardgames 2013 discussion thread later, depending on responses.

Nope, that's definitely new! Thanks for the pics! :classic:

To be honest, I thought this game was cancelled as we haven't seen a final version of it yet.

I don't know what this game is about, but these microbuilds are so gorgeous! I know this is a triviality here but lego is so suitable to express anything using just a few plastic pieces.

I don't know what this game is about, but these microbuilds are so gorgeous! I know this is a triviality here but lego is so suitable to express anything using just a few plastic pieces.

yeah, microbuilds are very beautiful. Drum station is my favorite.

I am very impressed with these little things!

If the price is right, I might get it just to have them.

Edited by Gnac

Didn't know this game had microfigs as well, sadly, not a single new one, but it's nice that they included eight golden microfigs.

Is that a gold cat? The owl and cat seem to be unprinted, which would make them extremely rare.

9325569055_d149f9fedc.jpg

This is the first time we've had the micro spaceman in white, no? That's big news for micro neo Classic Space fans!