lightningtiger

MOC - COOP Agrocentre

Thanks 'Hrw-Amen', those shelves are 2x8 door rail plates with a minifig neck bracket with single stud on the back and some 1x1 plates to give mounting clearance.....man, I love using SNOT to build stuff.

Yeah, Co-Op is very common term for almost any kind of business........so this mob in Canada have it as COOP as they have Co-Op's being building societies too

Tomorrow I'll have my side build started.....keep watching ! :classic:

Nice building L.T., I really like the design technique. What is the tool the worker is bringing out on the handtruck?

Sal

WFB, WI

Thanks and it's a drill press.......these Agro Centre's double as tool shops for farmers and alike....though some of them are called Farm Hardware too. :wink:

Note - the top part of the drill is from the 2009 Farm in the city range. :wink:

LT, it's been a few years following your MOCs.

Taking all your work into account, all I got to say is:

You are a true artist of the brick.

Great build, the way the door opens looks perfect and I :wub: the shelves and equipment for sale :thumbup:

Thanks 'soccerkid6'....I seem to become an expert on making shelving and shop fittings plus decking them out with merchandise/props.

There is no more to done to this but a vehicle to sit between this and the post office.

Keep watching ! :wink:

Well, as ussual... I love you work! I even show your creations to my wife everytime you made something, and she love it too :laugh:

Keep it up tiger! :thumbup:

Well at least someone's wife likes my work ! :blush:

Mine thinks I spend too much time on designing stuff.....but it what keeps me from going off the deep end.

I need now to create that pick up truck......ideas anyone ? :blush:

You should try for a Chevy Silverado. At least back when I bought mine, it was even made in Canada.

Oh, the name sounds good.....a GM eh ?

Like one of these.....what does everyone think...should I build one of these ?

chevrolet-silverado-04.jpg

When someone says chevy, someone from the other camp MUST join in and say Ford. I can be that other guy... *daDAA*

Ford F-150 would be the way to go ;)

When someone says chevy, someone from the other camp MUST join in and say Ford. I can be that other guy... *daDAA*

Ford F-150 would be the way to go ;)

LOL......I was wondering if a FORD fan would pop up ! :laugh:

You know after the Tim Horton's......I guess both a GM and Ford could be built then a police car chasing them drag racing to see who has the better pick up ? :grin:

Oh, yeah quick edit here.....I've included an image of this on Cuusoo under Farmer's Hardware Store.....link as follows...http://lego.cuusoo.c...deas/view/13998

It joins the Landmark and Elders pictured there too.

Edited by lightningtiger

Bringing up the other heavy hitter... Guts, Glory, RAM. Can't beat the face of those trucks! :classic:

Ah, Dodge......nothing like the old fashion car/truck brands eh ?

Three pick up's now......I have an idea a car/pick up truck dealer how does that sound.......suggestions again either here or in the Canada Post office topic thanks. :classic:

Again, really nice interior, very real :classic: For you question "what else get I create for a Canadian rural village in springtime?" I think a small bank for the peasantry or a small municipality (every town has one) or a wood depot or a warehouse for grains :wink:

Edited by Wedge09

You're right 'Wedge09' and thanks for your suggestions.....perhaps I could do a row of small buildings similar to the post office eh ? :grin:

Question everyone.......someone our on ANZFOL suggested I list this on it's own in Cuusoo to gain supports of it's own......what does everyone think ?

Today only saw one thing happen.....the post office was moved closer to the agro centre - so then another building can be done........another Town Centre - this one Canadian ! :grin:

000000_coop_and_canada_post_150.jpg

Keep watching ! :wink:

It has been decided......Dodge......a Dodge dealership is next to be built.....sadly CITY Motors rebuild is being canned for it though. :blush:

Any images of old and new Dodge dealers that are in small towns would be very handy....thanks ? :sweet:

*ragequit*

:P

Looking forward to see it! And may a Ford run over your hat! ;)

Thanks 'Bregir' and 'scottwb2010' for your kind words and I will watch out for Fords in future ! :laugh:

I'll start rebuilding CITY Motors into a Dodge dealers building today......I'll post some pictures a.s.a.p......keep watching ! :classic:

Got a start on the Dodge dealer today......need to line up another 32x16 green base plate tomorrow......comments and suggestions always welcome. :classic:

000000_coop_and_canada_post_and_dodge_199.jpg

Got a start on the Dodge dealer today......need to line up another 32x16 green base plate tomorrow......comments and suggestions always welcome. :classic:

But where's the actual Dodge... Really want to see that blue pickup in your showroom!

Cheers

Rog