lightningtiger

MOC - COOP Agrocentre

The tiger is challenging himself......first a tease shot......

000000_coop_agrocentre_199.jpg

Not much to start with but you can see the shelves and racking start....a counter of course (my friend from CITY Motors is standing in for a COOP worker) and a lot more to come.....oh, yeah a different building style you will see over the next few days with this creation.

Now some data.....COOP is Canadian, they run everything from gas stations, supermarkets, hardware stores and of course Agrocentres....which is to do with farming.

Now any suggestions are welcome....more work with be done to this on Monday (CITY Motors will continue later in the week).....keep watching everyone ! :classic:

Edit - here we have a real one from Canada....

BirtleAgro2.jpg

Edited by lightningtiger

Tomorrow I'll have an updated set of photos where again the tiger tries another construction idea out......and it will be a bigger surprise than the last idea.

Any suggestions for this project feel free to post them.....keep watching as usual too. :wink:

One more MOC lightningtiger? You don't stop... fortunately. :classic:

Thanks and you are right I don't stop.....my two extra on the go projects for to test out fresh building ideas....so tomorrow you'll see my latest idea or ideas.

Keep watching ! :classic:

Here's another real one and I was originally going to use this model for the winter contest but I started way too late.

LeRoy-Bulk2.jpg

So my model on a green baseplate will be in springtime I guess......keep watching.....front wall, roof and finishing the floor off....I hope. :blush:

From wikipedia:

Businesses

It is also a former German supermarket chain. Quite generic name, I think :wink: (coop = cooperative)

And the former name of a building society in my home town and a retail group in the Barossa Valley (hic) ! :wink:

But I'm basing it on the Canadian one. :wink:

I like the idea of the technic axle's and connectors to make a frame,but maybe place four 6 axles in-between the plates with pinholes. :classic:

I like the idea of the technic axle's and connectors to make a frame,but maybe place four 6 axles in-between the plates with pinholes. :classic:

Thanks 'Alasdair' for the suggestion......might just give that a go. :wink:

Nice start Tiger, I like the skillfull way you have realized the wall! :wub:

Keep on! :thumbup:

Thanks 'LT12V', I scratched around on LDD first to see which is the easiest way of doing this and what you see is the end result.

Keep watching everyone ! :classic:

Great start. I like how you have done the walls and the frame, but I agree with Alisdair that there should be something between the pin plates so that the frame is continuous.

I'll be following this one with interest!

Who he? :laugh:

What is it with the spelling of my name.... :look:

Sorry, dude.....spelling is not one of my finest elements of my being ! :blush:

Plus I forgot to put those 5L's in......I'll do that shortly.

000000_coop_agrocentre_194.jpg

Keep watching ! :wink:

Well now some more has been done this afternoon.....but again cash flow is a problem for the tiger. :cry_sad:

000000_coop_agrocentre_193.jpg

I'll try and have more done to this tomorrow......I have to dig up tons of parts.....keep watching ! :wink:

Who he? :laugh:

What is it with the spelling of my name.... :look:

Oops! Sorry, Alasdair, my bad!

Edit: in such a rush to apologise to Alasdair I forgot to look at the update! Looks like a proper frame now with the addition of the axles.

Edited by Kristel

Ha, we both miss spelt his name..... :blush::laugh:

Ah, we are only human. :classic:

Hopefully I can dig up the parts I need to complete the roof section.....some tiles missing and really hopeful to get a start on the frontage.

Keep watching ! :wink:

Edit - On, wait I didn't miss spell his name......man, I think I need a glass of scotch ! :laugh:

Edited by lightningtiger

Then you would be drunk with a spade....... :look:

You could build the sides with bricks? :blush:

If you moved the to side walls out by another plate,you could use a plate with door rail to fill some of the cap between wall and roof.

Ah, I think I could sneek in door rail parts in to help fill in the gaps......my main problem is the front, even though I have worked out how to fill the roof frontage in.....hello wedge plates...my issue is the front.....any suggestions ? :blush:

Wow, this looks very cool. :thumbup: I like the idea of having a frame and some wall or roof elements. - Don't know what you're planning exactly but would some brackets at the corners be helpful?

Ah, I think I could sneek in door rail parts in to help fill in the gaps......my main problem is the front, even though I have worked out how to fill the roof frontage in.....hello wedge plates...my issue is the front.....any suggestions ? :blush:

Bricks and slopes or wedge plates are your best bet.