Sign in to follow this  
Cutty

Hello Eurobricks Community!

Hi fellow Euro-AFOLS!

My humble name would be Cutty and I am from (yet Megablock free...) Germany.

I am not quite new to this site (since I have been lurking for quite some time now ;) ) and very much appreciate the work of this community's staff.

I hope we do get along well and perhaps make friends, although I fear I might not be posting that often. Exceptions will come along as soon as there's a fine reason to (=interesting off-topic discussion maybe :-D ).

Greetings,

Cutty

Welcome to Eurobricks Cutty! I am glad to see you like the site :)

If you are looking for off-topic discussion then I think you found the right place, just PM Orlego! ;)

Jon.

Hey welcome cutty ! I hope you will enjoy this place ! Don't sorry for the offtopic discussions : we provide a large supply of those things here :-D

Good to see new german arriving :)

Welcome to this forum!

What kind of LEGO do you prefer (sw, city etc.)?

I

Thanks alot for the nice welcome!

You guys are significantly nicer than those folks over at FBTB. Sure I didn't post that much there when I registered back on their OLD board, but ... I think you go figure. The atmosphere 'round here is much more pleasing I must say.

And I never thought you had a "lack" of german members in this place...strange...

For the record: What got me back out of my Lego-free time was indeed the announcement of a SW line. But as I grew older (and with the advent of Lucas' major screw ups of the OT...) that changed greatly. Right now I would say, that I am mostly a "semi-city/quarter-generic space/quarter-castle" person. Throw in a good load of inspiration coming from oldschool 8bit Nintendo games (hehe Megaman :-D ) and you got a pretty good overview of my Lego preference. Besides my definite liking for the whole new Designer line of course ;) !

So thanks again!

Cutty