Duck

TOR round 2 entry: A cunning plan...

pirates-indexed.gif

Ahoy!

I'm currently in the process of moving house so had literally a handful of lego at my disposal for this last-minute entry (which just happened to include Sebeus' figure!), so I admit its not an award-winning entry, but hopefully will add to the conflict!

TOR1_zpsf25759ce.png

TOR2_zpsb6a76a62.png

TOR3_zpseb9d2892.png

TOR4_zpsffc511f3.png

Hope you enjoyed it!

Duck

I like it because is simple, neat, clean... nice comic!

about the history... auch!... the size of the red fleet is as big as the pirates and they don't seem to be fighting between them... :hmpf_bad: very suspicious :hmpf_bad:

Bluecoats are nothing if not ingenious!

It was a great plan for the bluecoats, but not good enough. :devil:

Edited by Brickington

Very nice idea! Poor Sebeus didn't think of nailing the flag into position. Well at least that's what a smart redcoat would do.

I think it's time for the Bluecoats to upgrade to a submarine. :wink:

I bet Redcoats will visit the moon by that time ...

Neat!Even if we got shot,it still proves how stupid pirates and redcoats are!How come they both see one ship between them and none of them fires at it?They are so stupid that they dont use telescope to check the crew??

Nicely done :thumbup: short, simple and intelligent story... good to see that Rifleman Mazin did survive the sinking as there's no hat of his floating on the water... yeah, riflemen are unsinkable :laugh:

Nicely done :thumbup: short, simple and intelligent story... good to see that Rifleman Mazin did survive the sinking as there's no hat of his floating on the water... yeah, riflemen are unsinkable :laugh:

Right! Since you escaped and gave word to the rest of us, looks like the Bluecoat fleet is headed to battle! :classic:

Right! Since you escaped and gave word to the rest of us, looks like the Bluecoat fleet is headed to battle! :classic:

On the contrary, what really happened was that Mazin was a cowardly deserter and left Sebeus to be blown into bits. Reporting back to Blue camp was just a facade. :hmpf_bad::tongue:

What makes you think that your hat didnt sink with the rest of you? :wink:

Thanks for the comments folks, glad you enjoyed it! :grin:

@Duck awesome!! Yet I too think its's very strange the reds 'n pirates do not fire upon each other, so if we assume they had some kind of treaty, then why should Sebeus bother to use a double-sided flag?

Glad you like it, on the first picture however I do explain that the redcoats and pirates were "engaged in an intense battle" - so they certainly are firing at each other!