Here's a free build for Avalonia. This is the first time I built with fleshies, so let me know how I did. I was surprised at how neat the figs looked with fleshies. I also would like to claim the Lord High Executioner title with this.

The Officer interrogates a prisoner.

The guard watches in case the prisoner gets any ideas.

8435785067_a873ce3dfd_b.jpg

The Executioner is ready to chop!

C&C are always welcomed!

This is your best moc for sure! Looks like a nasty old dungeon to be in! White background as well! Great work on this one!

Nice job! I agree with others that this is your best, I would suggest you try to reduce the blur a bit more for your images though (I'm sure it would help with the free-build points :wink: ). I'm not sure about the brown, it just seems like it doesn't go too well with the stone of the rest of the dungeon, but nice use of the sand green! Good fig posing as well, and nice incorporation of your guild colors into the border!

Thanks everybody!

@Kai NRG: For some reason I actually liked the wood, but next time I'll see if I can change that. :wink:

This moc is good, has enough detail for a prison and the posing is correct.

Nice job.

...@Kai NRG: For some reason I actually liked the wood, but next time I'll see if I can change that. :wink:

Yeah, it actually looks pretty good, I was just trying to say that it doesn't quite fit in with the idea of a dungeon (wood would usually rot down there! :wink: ). But like you said, it doesn't look bad!

I have to agree with Kai, I am not quite sure about the wood (especially not as it just hangs on the wall) :classic:

But that's the only remark I have, you made an excellent MOC :thumbup:

Cool vignette, the figs are great and the gloomy atmosphere is excellent :thumbup:

The wood does seem rather out of place though, perhaps you could have made a bench for the prisoner :classic:

I quite like the wood- it's like they've shored up the wall. Not a lot of effort gone into maintaining luxury and safe habitation for their prisoners! Only real niggle I have is the guard's shield is upside down. Look awesome other than that!

...Only real niggle I have is the guard's shield is upside down...

I actually put it upside down on purpose, I thought it looked pretty cool. :wink:

I actually put it upside down on purpose, I thought it looked pretty cool. :wink:

That's fair enough! Each to their own! Still,I didn't notice it to start with.

Nice little vignette, with the right touch of details! Keep it up!

Thanks, that means a lot to get feedback from you. Hopefully my skills can come close to you one day. :classic:

That means the pictures have been removed from Flickr. I do not know why that has happened. Brickington did something. This thread is also a couple of months old with no news. This topic isn't so old that this is in unallowed "bumping" territory, but be mindful of this when replying to older topics.

Why cant I see the pictures? This is what I see.

I made some changes on Flickr because I'm a cheapstake and I don't won't to go pro...yet :grin:

@ZCerberus: ok thanks for the information.

@Brickington: too bad, I wish I could see your moc, I am sure it looks fantastic, your other mocs are great!

I made some changes on Flickr because I'm a cheapstake and I don't won't to go pro...yet :grin:

Edit your photos in PicMonkey before... That reduces the file size ALOT. You don't even have to do anything. Just put the photo in picmonkey and save it.

Linkeydoo: http://www.picmonkey.com/

Do keep in mind that now you have deleted the photo's they can't be judged for free-build points! :wink: So if you don't want to get pro it's indeed better to look for an other hosting site(brickshelf) so you don't get topics without photo's.

im not pro yet all my old photos still show up here. you cant see them on flickr but if you don't delete them they'll still show up

im not pro yet all my old photos still show up here. you cant see them on flickr but if you don't delete them they'll still show up

I might do that. I was wondering how you did your photos without going pro.

Do keep in mind that now you have deleted the photo's they can't be judged for free-build points! :wink: So if you don't want to get pro it's indeed better to look for an other hosting site(brickshelf) so you don't get topics without photo's.

I am changing over the brickshelf. I decided to post the title image on Flickr and the rest on Brickshelf. It makes more sense.

Edit your photos in PicMonkey before... That reduces the file size ALOT. You don't even have to do anything. Just put the photo in picmonkey and save it.

Linkeydoo: http://www.picmonkey.com/

The problem is more the photo limit and not the size.