Sign in to follow this  
Reekardoo

MOC: GALAXY COMMAND (cuusoo project)

Hello guys

I'd like to present you my newest cuusoo project - Galaxy Command

thumb640x360.jpg

http://lego.cuusoo.c...deas/view/31711

It's a fantastic new space saga inspired by the Galaxy Patrol minifigure.

We have created a few sets already, but make sure to read the story as it is a fundamental part of the project.

Here are the sets so far:

THE GRYPHON CARRIER

thumb640x360.jpg

THE RAVEN HELICOPTER

thumb640x360.jpg

THE VOID FIGHTER

thumb640x360.jpg

THE H.U.N. - DESTROYER (miniset)

thumb640x360.jpg

There are also more pictures of other sets and of the charachters in this flickr link

http://www.flickr.co...sto/8226449329/

Check it out!

Please come visit Galaxy Command and lend us your support. All together we might bring this to everybody in reality. We only need 10.000 supporters. Spread the word and let Galaxy Command go viral.

Many thanks

Cheers

The idea behind it isn't bad therefore supporting :wink: I like a lot the concept ship you create :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by Wedge09

The miniset seems quite nice, but I'm pretty sure that right after a project like Space Marines/Troopers Cuusoo won't support another project similar to it for quite a while.

Do we have any clues as to what is happening to Space Troopers, last time I looked at the thread it said something about the review not taking place until the summer. Obviously we do not know what the result will be. But in the meantime maybe if everyone who wants a space trooper type project to get through in one form or another I would have thought it could not be a bad thing to support this. I mean the other one already has the number of votes needed so it will not be taking any votes away from it. If TLG get another project in the similar theme through the 10,000 votes it may make them think twice as obviously there is a call for this kind of thing otherwise people would not keep voting for it?

Absolutely LOVE the look of the Gryhon, and the idea of the Galaxy command, making use of the collectors minifigs. Ill be supporting it asap!

Edited by Fuppylodders