Sign in to follow this  
J.V.D.

MFSC : Bifröst and Himinbjörg

After seeing last weekend the Marvel Avengers Thor movie with the children, I decided to do this micro vig of the rainbow bridge as my entry to the MFSC... End of the month is near, so it had to be a quick one :wacko:

According to EB's themes classification this belongs maybe under licensed, or even a bit historical / phantasy,... but a device that is used to transport people to another part of the galaxy and has a steampunk look?... sounds enough scifi to me..

8428427589_76f0fc6c3d_z.jpg

Bifröst and Himinbjörg

PS : For those who haven't seen the movie: here a screenshot of the thing. The bridge is actually a lot longer, but the vig has its size limitations.. reason I decided to limit it to a 8 x 15 in order to have a least an illusion of lenght.

Lovely gold work. You could make it look a lot longer by using forced perspective, by the way.

Really nicely done!

I liked how you took the size limitations to heart and made it 'feel' long by making it narrow! Well played.

Some really nice piece usage to get the effect, and the waterfalll is cool .... I would love to see this done in minifig scale at some point :look: