Sign in to follow this  
dillthepill

Mecha Contest # 3

beta.jpg

Originally plan - Gundam-like model. But it's too heavy for the legs to support it weight.

preview.jpg

Here is my preview photo of my contest entry taken by my webcam

I have to get a digital carema to show all about it.

IS the name "Airforce Venom" good?

Jeffery, sweet mech but you have to post it in the contest entries topic.

Jeffery, sweet mech but you have to post it in the contest entries topic.

I know. As the deadline is March 15, I will post it until I got an better carema on 1st March

(I forgot to show up the shield and 2 giant guns in the preview photos)

I may enter this, i have a couple of EF sets hiding away, so i'll see if i can nock anything up before the deadline.

Dill,i may have to wait until the next contest.I'm missing major pieces and my mecha isn't turnong out as good as I planned.

Dill,i may have to wait until the next contest.I'm missing major pieces and my mecha isn't turnong out as good as I planned.

Well, the next contest is gonna be huge, so start saving those Exo-Force sets if you want to. It is going to be a robot base contest. I won't enter, but am currently working on a robot base to show as an example.

So, if you started saving a lot, you could probably make an easy robot base cuz the contest starts on April 1st.I still don't know when I'll end it, but it will give you guys plenty of time to save up.

Do we have to use pieces from Exo-Force sets because im building one(I was building it before the contest news on the robots base) and there are alot of non Exo-Force pieces.

You will not fool me! I bet its a joke! But anyway, I really like building robot bases so I will enter...IF ITS REAL!

exo attack, I am seriously not kiddding. You have to have at least 2-4 mechs in it. It's gonna be a big contest.

Do we have to use pieces from Exo-Force sets because im building one(I was building it before the contest news on the robots base) and there are alot of non Exo-Force pieces.

It's not another combo mech contest. Use whatever pieces you feel like to make your base.

Well, the next contest is gonna be huge, so start saving those Exo-Force sets if you want to. It is going to be a robot base contest. I won't enter, but am currently working on a robot base to show as an example.

So, if you started saving a lot, you could probably make an easy robot base cuz the contest starts on April 1st.I still don't know when I'll end it, but it will give you guys plenty of time to save up.

Ok. I managed to make a mecha, and I hope to have it in soon.Also,I'm working on a base right now.

Well, this contest ends on March 15th. Voting starts on March 15th and ends March 25th. The next contest, the Robot Headquarters contest, starts on April 1st and ends May 15th. Don't start building quite yet, there are going to be rules for the contest.

Make the next contest non-EF to give the non-EF builders a chance ;-)

-l2k-

Make the next contest non-EF to give the non-EF builders a chance ;-)

-l2k-

You could do that in the Space Docking Bay. That's more space oriented. I think this part of the thread is mainly for exo-force due to the fact that Mars Mission is discussed in the Space Docking Bay. ;-)

EDIT: Actually, the space contests are in the Space Docking Bay. I just saw Optimax X's space contest.

You could do that in the Space Docking Bay. That's more space oriented. I think this part of the thread is mainly for exo-force due to the fact that Mars Mission is discussed in the Space Docking Bay. ;-)

I meant just a general mecha contest ;-)

-l2k-

Do you mean something used for work that isn't epuipped with weapons or something like this contest where you make a regular battle mech with nothing fancy like a fortress?

Do you mean something used for work that isn't epuipped with weapons or something like this contest where you make a regular battle mech with nothing fancy like a fortress?

Just any mech in general, whether it be for battle, construction, work, etc.

-l2k-

This isn't an Exo Force forum :-D Mission Mars is discusses there because it isn't mecha, not because it isn't exo force ;-) A general mecha contest (with weapons) would go here