Ok, the Temple set looks very good. The "Overlord's" tripod walker looks much bigger than I originally thought it was. Price point for the set may be a bit high for me and my son. Will have to wait and see. The X-1 looks like a definite buy. Muscle car that can transform (I can't wait to see how that happens.....) into some kind of base/tank/mech(?) thing with a detachable bike. Set looks to have a lot of play features at a decent price-point.

Can anyone read the text in the bottom right corner? "Attack"....something...Base? Boat (which wouldn't really make any sense)? Beast?

Also, what are those things on the back wheels of the muscle car? The back wheels look different than the front wheels....

Cant wait to see both models at the upcoming Toyfairs!

aweshum? Haha what a word!

Woah, trying to hit on a lady already confused about her feelings for two of the ninja? Ouch, cut that girl some slack! :P

You're talking to the guy who just edited his post.

Edited by Freddy Bricker

Ahem, none of that thank you else you'll be having a chat with staff.

Huh? Who are you talking to? You didn't use the quote button.

If I said something wrong, I'm sorry and I won't again. But I'm honestly not sure what I said wrong...

Back on topic, does the Ninja Charger come with Mindroid? I want all the ninja first and foremost, and I own the Kai Fighter. But all the Nindroids would be cool too...

Why does the temple look like a christmas ornament? Seriously, that dark green and red just causes associations with christmas galore, but apart from that major issue (counterbalanced by the greyish-white bottom half), the set looks great. I'm not going to get it, unless we find out about some major feature that makes it exponentially better, which, as always, shall prove to be the case. I'd be happy if it didn't actually. I need to save my budget somehow. There appears to be a purple chicken monster on the steps of the pyramid, incidentally.

Also, the purple tendrils of !!DOOM!! around the figs depiction prove that that fig is indeed the Overlord. That has been the motif of both Garmadon (associated with...) and the Overlord.

The Ninja X-1 Charger is moderately interesting, what with the sheer weapons overload, which disrupts the smooth aesthetics to a certain degree. I like the look of the engines and rear turrets quite a bit.

I just had an idea, what if the Purple Ninja on the temple steps is Pixel.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

I am almost certainly convinced that the purple figure is Pixal. Unless of course we're getting a new figure or a new variation, which is of course also welcome!

If it's Pixal, that's the best, most ambiguous box art ever, as evidenced by the "purple chicken monster" interpretation, although a fully purple version of Pixal would be nice to see.

The temple looks like it has 8 minifigs: 3 Nindroids, The OverLord ,Zane ,Loyde ,Samurai X , and Purple Ninja.

And appears to have brown hair. Please tell me that isn't Dareth.

Edited by DraikNova

This "purple Ninja" is clearly Jay. Look between the "AG" of the word image here. Sand orange hair and all. Sorry to (once again) crush the purple Ninja rumor.

EDIT: And if that's not enough proof, the top of the box clearly shows Jay's blue legs (From left to right: Nindroid, Nindroid, Overlord, Nindroid, Zane, Jay, Lloyd, and Samurai X)

Edited by Penkid11

The temple looks like it has 8 minifigs: 3 Nindroids, The OverLord ,Zane ,Loyde ,Samurai X , and Purple Ninja.

Nope, it has Jay, Lloyd, Zane, Nya, OverLord, and three Nindroids. Source: I've seen the catalog up close. :tongue:

Also, there's an excellent zipline function. Oh, and the X-1 Ninja Charger has Kai and two Nindroids.

Edited by just2good

Zena?

Also, there's an excellent zipline function. Oh, and the X-1 Ninja Charger has Kai and two Nindroids.

Knew about these with LLM's pics. It's an oversized convertable :tongue:

-Sci

Zena, could this be a new female? If so, that'd be great! But variation is always great so it is still welcome if it's a pre-existing character. Or maybe auto-correct turn Zane into Zena, it happens.

Zena, could this be a new female? If so, that'd be great! But variation is always great so it is still welcome if it's a pre-existing character. Or maybe auto-correct turn Zane into Zena, it happens.

It's Zane, you can see him flying on a glider.

-Sci

My dyslexia is kicking in. :sad:

Oh, hope I didn't come off as "mocking", the only MOCing on these forums should be... well you know. But I've been diagnosed with many a things and only a few have proven to be real ( ADHD, Bipolar since I'm missing some chemical, I don't remember which one though) and I guess I've just learned make it one of my traits I laugh about, so no worries there.

Oh, hope I didn't come off as "mocking", the only MOCing on these forums should be... well you know. But I've been diagnosed with many a things and only a few have proven to be real ( ADHD, Bipolar since I'm missing some chemical, I don't remember which one though) and I guess I've just learned make it one of my traits I laugh about, so no worries there.

Ah, it's fine Freddy! I'm not offended. It's my fault anyway, should of double checked my post. :grin:

I'm really curious about the price of the X-1 car or whatever. If it's $30 or more, I can't really see a reason for people to buy it. There seems to be no exclusive figures, and the Kai Fighter is far superior and $20 cheaper.

I'm really curious about the price of the X-1 car or whatever. If it's $30 or more, I can't really see a reason for people to buy it. There seems to be no exclusive figures, and the Kai Fighter is far superior and $20 cheaper.

I honestly think the opposite (at the moment) and I'll gladly pay $40 for it (again at the moment).