It is, though you can see a red-eyed robot we've never seen before reflected in his left eye, which suggests there may be evil robots/nindroids as well. Or at least some bad guy with a robot eye.

That would make sense. If you watch the episode where they find Zane's father, look carefully at the blueprints around his lab. (and remember Zane's blueprints were in the hut from when he discovered he was an android.)

It is, though you can see a red-eyed robot we've never seen before reflected in his left eye, which suggests there may be evil robots/nindroids as well. Or at least some bad guy with a robot eye.

That is left and right eye.

Just to see it in official Lego print makes me have butterflies inside me! *opens hatch on chest to let butterflies free...*

Dude, I know I am a bit late for the party but I got to pick up some Ninja6 for the epic parts! What's not to love! (Self confessed Power Rangers fan, lover of Final Fantasy and all round a bit odd...)

You do know Ninja6 stuff is completely fake, right?

EDIT: Aaand, we've got confirmation:

In the first minute the instructions show a teaser for Ninjago.

Edited by DraikNova

Dude, I know I am a bit late for the party but I got to pick up some Ninja6 for the epic parts! What's not to love! (Self confessed Power Rangers fan, lover of Final Fantasy and all round a bit odd...)

Could you post pics?

-Sci

If I can get hold of some for a decent price. Going to have a good look around for them.

From the Galaxy Squad second wave release, the end of the instruction manual reveal the upcoming LEGO Ninjago,

8692303798_fca6867a28_o.jpg

Nobody is talking about the rumored set list?

LEGO 70720 - Air Breaks (Hover Hunter)

LEGO 70721 - Kai fighter (Fighter Kai)

LEGO 70722 - OverBorg attack (OverBorg Attack)

LEGO 70723 - Thunder offensive (Thunder Raider)

LEGO 70724 - NinjaCopter (NinjaCopter)

LEGO 70725 - Nindroid mechanical dragon (Nindroid MechDragon)

LEGO 70726 - Destroyers (Destructoid)

I want that Mechanical Dragon! :grin:

Nobody is talking about the rumored set list?

LEGO 70720 - Air Breaks (Hover Hunter)

LEGO 70721 - Kai fighter (Fighter Kai)

LEGO 70722 - OverBorg attack (OverBorg Attack)

LEGO 70723 - Thunder offensive (Thunder Raider)

LEGO 70724 - NinjaCopter (NinjaCopter)

LEGO 70725 - Nindroid mechanical dragon (Nindroid MechDragon)

LEGO 70726 - Destroyers (Destructoid)

I want that Mechanical Dragon! :grin:

Sounds reasonably legit, though I remain at least a little bit wary because it's so unusual for set lists to be leaked this far in advance.

If this set list is legit... I will be buying them all ON SIGHT!!!

:wub_drool: These sound AWESOME! The OverBorg sounds interesting, maybe the Nindroids attempt to build a Overlord replica...

Perhaps Zane turns evil ? :look:

Or maybe has an evil twin that becomes the Overborg.....the name needs a little work don't you think ? :look:

Plus Jay score another fighter.....plus a mechanical dragon......I guess that's an original idea ? :look:

Now we wait to see if this is totally true or not. :classic:

Using those supposed set names, I've gathered up some kind of story.

Some time after the stone army incident, an army of Nindroids have decided to try and take over the world. To help with this task, they have constructed various deadly robots that are designed with only the best, most powerful and destructive weapons. The ninjas are told to fight this mechanical menace, with Zane becoming the leader of the team for the mission, seeing how he's a robot himself so he knows how a robot thinks. Unfortunately for the ninjas, the nindroids have a nasty trick up their metal sleeve: A huge mechanical dragon, built to crush, kill and destroy*. What will the ninjas do when they are backed up against a wall, helpless against the Nindroids, the Destructoids, the Nindroids' mechanical dragon and their masterpiece of world-destroying evilness: The Overborg.

*Also, it has lots of swag

Too much swag for the ninja to handle, so they need the help of... Someone new to the story.

Anyway, that sounds like a reasonable plot to the series. I'm super pumped for this series!

A huge mechanical dragon, built to crush, kill and destroy*.

*Also, it has lots of swag

Ha, I got that reference. :tongue:

I do say, the set numbers are weird. The first three numbers are for Galaxy Squad, but these are in the 20's.

I'm excited. Especially for the mechanical dragon. Love dragons, and I love robots. Plus it's the first evil dragon of the series we've got in set form. What could be better?

Hm. story wise, I have an idea. Remember how Zane's dad was kidnapped by skeletons to make vehicles? What if vehicles wasn't the only thing he made? What if he was also forrced to build more nindroids? Perhaps they were never fully completed, or maybe they escaped, who knows? Either way, the Nindroids had to have come from somewhere, and I'm betting on Zane's dad.

Kalhiki

Some other theories:

1. Zane's father made a Nindroid before Zane but he went rogue and he had to let him go. Then that rogue Nindroid created an army to take revenge on Zane's father

2. Someone with a "history" with Wu or Garmadon might steal the blueprints for Zane that were still in the laboratory and create an evil Nindroid army.

You know, with all these theories, I am sure one of us has the right story :tongue:

Edited by Wall E2624

I can think of only one word that accurately describes the idea of a Ninjago getting a robot dragon: awesomeness. And by the way, I think I've figured out the key to Ninjago's success: it's so awesome, no one's willing to point out how ridiculous it is. Needless to say, it works.

Anyway, too bad it looks like another set (Destroyers) will once again be bigger than the dragon. Although the name being pluralized makes me wonder; is it going to consist out of multiple drones or something similar? Or is it just a problem with the translation?

Oh, and the Thunder Raider sounds awesome.

I'm skeptical as to those being the final names or even that close, but they do sound interesting. In particular Kai Fighter and Overborg don't sound much like finalized names...

I may add that the site now says, "At the request of LEGO® group information removed." Also, though I'm not sure if Brickset actually listed the names and/or numbers earlier, but they don't have them now, nor is there anything in the post to indicate that then names are know... which has led to some "this is old news" type comments.

I may add that the site now says, "At the request of LEGO® group information removed." Also, though I'm not sure if Brickset actually listed the names and/or numbers earlier, but they don't have them now, nor is there anything in the post to indicate that then names are know... which has led to some "this is old news" type comments.

LEGO never removes set names or information, just preliminaries. I hope this isn't a publicity stunt for the blog.