I hate to bump and old topic but im rather late to the party and only just ordered the Thunder Raider , Mechdragon and Ninjacopter and i was wondering if anybody had any opinions on them

Thunder Raider is my favorite. The combo vehicle is awesome, but the are just as cool separated.

The NinjaCopter is alright, honestly I got it out of hype and the figs same goes for the Nindroid MechDragon, though Nya's Buggy is awesome!

I hate to bump and old topic but im rather late to the party and only just ordered the Thunder Raider , Mechdragon and Ninjacopter and i was wondering if anybody had any opinions on them

Thunder Raider I think is definitely the best in terms of playability.

Hey guys. I'm not very interested in Ninjago but I was hunting for rocket raccoon polybags and found the Ninjago one with Dareth in the Lego aisle of a toys r us in New Jersey. They had a bunch out for 4.99 each. If you guys are interested, keep your eyes open :)

Well I got the polybag only because I know the Manager...he put one aside for me and I picked it up Monday. The back also say "Not For Sale" so I assume they are for a promo of sorts!

Thoughts on the 70728 set guys??It it worth buying??

Yes. It is bigger than I originally thought and the minifigure quality is fantastic. The Overlord is one of my new favorites. The set is absolutely riddled with features, and, if I may say so myself, is quite the sight to behold.

This is gonna be one of those sets that are going to be a bit harder to find near Christmas.

In other news, I found the Dareth poly! It's called "Battle Pack" on the receipt. I found it behind the customer service desk. I asked and they kindly sold it to me.

One cannot behold all that is Grand Sensei Dareth. The Dareth minifig is so worth it.

According to FBTB, these sets are going to 20% on Lego S@H:

Hover Hunter

Ninjacopter

Nindroid Mechdragon

Battle for Ninjago City

Is set 70728-1 - Battle for Ninjago City for 44,90€ worth it? I'm not really into Ninjago, but the price per part ratio seems nice...

I think this is a good as place as any to ask this question. Did any one else noticed "Nya's Phoenix Symbol" looks like the "Star Wars Rebels Symbol"? For some reason I just notice this today. The only difference I could tell between the two, is witch way the head is pointing.

I think he was referring to the logo used in the new Star Wars Rebels TV series, which is less symmetrical and more bird-like than the classic Rebel Alliance logo. Example.

A question about the Mechdragon.

How many Nindroids will fit inside the body of the Mechdragon, when the gliders are taken off? And how many can you fit on the "handle", where General Cryptor is standing?

You can fit 3 in the body if they're sitting (which is the only way they fit). I've never tried the "handle" part but I would assume a atleast 4 or 5.

Great. Thank you for telling me. Now I can use the Mechdragon as a mobile base or a troop carrier, once I get it.

My brother and I got most of the last Ninjago sets from our wish list for Christmas! This means we have all the 2014 figs but Cyrus Borg, and all of the sets we wanted most. The Battle for Ninjago City set is definitely a beauty, with lots of fantastic role-play potential. Its quality makes me optimistic for next year's Ninjago Temple D2C set, which will probably be even a cut above this one!

I'm glad that next year is bringing a minifigure of Kai in his stone armor, like the Lloyd and Zane in that set! Hopefully stone armor versions of Cole and Jay will follow! And even more importantly, Nya in her new outfit that she's been wearing since episode 27! Her Samurai duds are great, and I love that next year's Nya fig has her goggles, but her regular outfit from the latest season is very elegant, and the previous plainclothes version of Nya from 2011 is starting to feel terribly out-of-date (It doesn't even have back printing)!

Picked up a Ninjago Monsters of Spinjitsu (5002144) polybag from Toys R US (says on the back "only at Toys R US). I like the swag on the brown clothes guy.

5002144-1.jpg?201503130234

Edited by bgalakazam