Man, I hope that someone, somewhere took a photo of the X-1 Charger. I really want to see that one!! Hope someone finds a pic soon!!!

The temple set looks good!!

The tree is cool,

The overlord thing weird-ish

The Zane flyer, as all small flyhers will end up in a box...

The Temple has some merits, interior shots would be appreciated. The stairs are pretty non-cool.

Actually, it looks to be the snake tail piece, which is even better! From the full size image, (around 3000x3000 or something) his face looks really creepy. :wub:

-Sci

So it is! That is much better than a slope. Zooming in, I also noticed that Lloyd and Zane look like they have new torso prints. Zane may be the damaged variation but it looks a little different.

Edited by Wall E2624

Couldn't have they given the Overlord a better weapon? And shouldn't his energy/chi/mana/however you choose to call it tr. purple? I swear I'm starting to hate tr. reddish orange, the fact that they throw it everywhere doesn't help..

I love the Overlord's new form (which looks more like it is integrated into the "vehicle" than that it uses a snake tail, although the length of the piece seems to say otherwise). The aesthetic is very fitting for a villain of his type. Best of all, however, the set seems to include a new mold of 6x6 dish with a complex pattern! There seem to be 4x4 discs in the back of the temple, possibly for some sort of launcher.

Check the length of the piece under his torso at the largest magnification. You can see that it's the exact size and shape of the front of the snake tail. It really fits with his "evil spirit" motif, too.

EDIT: Just checked again. It's actually a slope, connected to the walker by another slope. It looks quite like he's supposed to be part of the walker itself; just look at the transition between the "leg" slope and the slope under it.

Edited by DraikNova

Also, one of the preliminary box arts for the temple shows the over lord having regular legs... Maybe I was looking at it wrong

Sorry for posting so much...anyway I went back to look at the OverLord minifig and I noticed that Lloyd has silver armour...what if the OverLord took it all.

Does the Battle for Ninjago City come with Cole and his Techno-Blade, or do I have to spend(waste, as I just want Cole and the Techno-Blade) $11.99 on the Hover Hunter? The less I spend this year the better...

Does the Battle for Ninjago City come with Cole and his Techno-Blade, or do I have to spend(waste, as I just want Cole and the Techno-Blade) $11.99 on the Hover Hunter? The less I spend this year the better...

Nope, it only comes with Jay,Lloyd,Nya and Zane.

About the "Ninja X-1 Charger=Car seen in Samurai X's headquarters" debacle, how exactly did we forget that we have blades that can transform technology into similar but subtly different vehicles (and can give them a new paint job, as well)?

Interesting, are you suggesting the X-1 double build can take you from the cars form before and after a techno-blade hacked it? Or are you suggesting it's an "enhanced by techno-blade" version of a vehicle we've already seen? I'm hoping for the first, it'd be nice to see that you can build it before and after it got hacked, for instance, having a security droid that can transform into Cole's droid after getting hacked.

About the "Ninja X-1 Charger=Car seen in Samurai X's headquarters" debacle, how exactly did we forget that we have blades that can transform technology into similar but subtly different vehicles (and can give them a new paint job, as well)?

It was just an assumption, being that we didn't know which minifigures were included. After a closer look at the Samurai X cave, I'd say that the vehicle in the background is completely different. The answer is what?

Interesting, are you suggesting the X-1 double build can take you from the cars form before and after a techno-blade hacked it? Or are you suggesting it's an "enhanced by techno-blade" version of a vehicle we've already seen? I'm hoping for the first, it'd be nice to see that you can build it before and after it got hacked, for instance, having a security droid that can transform into Cole's droid after getting hacked.

Neither. I posted a pic of the Samurai X cave from the recent episode that showed an interesting vehicle that we have never seen before. I suggested that it was the X-1 Charger, but after comparing the preliminary picture and the episode image, they are nothing a like.

Draiknova was trying to make the point that Kai probably used his Technoblade to form the X-1 Charger instead. I have no doubt he's right, but he was only referring to the show. I have no doubt that the set will just be the red/flame vehicle only.

Neither. I posted a pic of the Samurai X cave from the recent episode that showed an interesting vehicle that we have never seen before. I suggested that it was the X-1 Charger, but after comparing the preliminary picture and the episode image, they are nothing a like.

Draiknova was trying to make the point that Kai probably used his Technoblade to form the X-1 Charger instead. I have no doubt he's right, but he was only referring to the show. I have no doubt that the set will just be the red/flame vehicle only.

Isn't that basically like saying, the mysterious vehicle in the Samurai X cave turns into the X-1 charger, which was my first assumption? Or am I rambling on about nothing (I suspect), if so, move along and throw cabbage (tomatoes hurt) :laugh:

Isn't that basically like saying, the mysterious vehicle in the Samurai X cave turns into the X-1 charger, which was my first assumption? Or am I rambling on about nothing (I suspect), if so, move along and throw cabbage (tomatoes hurt) :laugh:

That isn't what I got from it originally, but now that you point it out, that may have been what he was implying.

I'd like to point out again, though, that the vehicle in the Samurai X cave and the X-1 look nothing alike (besides their red color), so it is very unlikely that Samurai X's vehicle becomes the X-1.

When it comes to veggies, all I have is kale... too soft to cause any damage. :tongue:

I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but it seems that the round windows in this set use the same part as the wheels in set #41053 Cinderella's Dream Carriage

compare.jpg

I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but it seems that the round windows in this set use the same part as the wheels in set #41053 Cinderella's Dream Carriage

compare.jpg

Yeah, I noticed that earlier

It appears Lloyd is Getting a new suit. and either Zane is Battle Damaged ot has a new suit too. I had the chance to better veiw of this picture on a laptop instead of my iTouch. The Temple is amazing...just wow!

It appears Lloyd is Getting a new suit. and either Zane is Battle Damaged ot has a new suit too. I had the chance to better veiw of this picture on a laptop instead of my iTouch. The Temple is amazing...just wow!

Zane's not battle damaged, because both of his arms are white. I hope it's the same suit as in the Destructoid set, so I don't have to pick that one up just for undamaged Zane.

Maybe Zane got some upgrades and his internals look different as a result of that?

Edited by DraikNova