I am rather taken with the new scarves/bandannas. They look very useful for figure building.

Agreed. The "mouthguards" are probably one of the most diversely useful pieces from the new sets, at least in black and white (red, green, and blue's uses might be slightly more limited). :wink:

Its a good thing we get a total of two mouthguards in each set, or at least I'm told, I know the Mechdragon has two of the green bandanas.

I see now, so like in the Thunder Raider has a total of 4, 2 blue and 2 black, but say the ninjacopter has only 2 white ones. Well those are going to be great for some custom ninja's I have in mind.

I was under the impression that all the Ninjago 2014 sets had a pair of two bandanas per color, one for the fig and another extra.

I might be able to confirm this in about... 10 days! :wink:

I can confirm that the Overborg Attack came with 2 Green ones.

OK, anyone know about the Hover Hunter? (It's possible it doesn't come with two since it's inexpensive :look:)

Edited by Lego Spy

I might be able to confirm this in about... 10 days! :wink:

Nice same here :sweet: I just remembered, I don't know if this is old news or not but Walmart is carrying all the Ninjago rebooted sets.

Edited by Merc4hire95

Nice same here :sweet: I just remembered, I don't know if this is old news or not but Walmart is carrying all the Ninjago rebooted sets.

I think that's new, haven't read it anywhere before. But I'm sure Kai's Fighter and the Hover Hunter won't bring two, since they only have one ninja in them.

I was under the impression that all the Ninjago 2014 sets had a pair of two bandanas per color, one for the fig and another extra.

Owning Thunder Raider, there are extras. Two for Cole, two for Jay.

-Sci

Owning Thunder Raider, there are extras. Two for Cole, two for Jay.

-Sci

Hmm, so maybe we will get two bandanna's in Kai's fighter, which would be great, I'd love to have several of those in red.

Hmm, so maybe we will get two bandanna's in Kai's fighter, which would be great, I'd love to have several of those in red.

Mine got 2 so I assume every set got an extra mouth guard per ninja.

Spare........MASKS?!

Bless you lego.

No, just the spare mouth guards. I wouldn't call 'em masks.

You do.

-Sci

I can confirm that ALL sets (asides from Ninjacopter and Destructoid, have not built/bought them repsectively) have two bandannas per ninja/color.

EDIT: Most of the new sets have an animation instead of pics on the Product page now. Yay for stock sound effects!

Edited by JayWalker

Owning all of them (I LOVE HAVING A JOB!) I can confirm they all have extras!

Unless you have Destructoid, you can't really say they "all" have extras... do you? Because if you do, you haven't stated it until now and I would love to see some more pictures of the set if you could provide them.

This kinda deserves its own post. So, good news for those of you too scared to watch the vids with shaky cam :laugh:

This is the preview from TRU, there's no major spoilers in it really, and nothing you won't get if you didn't see anything earlier on asides from the students liking Cole and the 'pedestrian' reference.

Unless you have Destructoid, you can't really say they "all" have extras... do you? Because if you do, you haven't stated it until now and I would love to see some more pictures of the set if you could provide them.

Okay, well i have all the currently realsesd ones. Not sure if i really want the Destructiod....i mean you get normal Zane, and the Min-Droid, but the set itself is very clunky.