What color were the legs of the grey-haired character?

Also, was there a brown themed (colored) minifigure in one of this sets (Darreth if you follow the show)?

The minifig wears dark colors, but also seems to have one light grey (silver?) arm, which is weird, cause the Nindroids have one silver arm. The light gray extends on a small portion of his/her torso, it looks like he/she has some kind of dark toga-like robe draped over one of his/her shoulders. The hair is a darker shade of grey. The character also seems to have a veil over his/her mouth like the ninjas. That's all I could make out from the small picture. Who this character may be? I'm dying to know. :look:

Sadly, no Dareth... The character accompanying Lloyd in the Dragon set could be him, but I think it's sensei because of the rice hat.

And, images for the next three sets can be found here!

Sh9ql41l.jpg

Fl9MxArl.jpg

sadh2ywl.jpg\

JHOC8eal.jpg

Edited by just2good

That seems like a combination of minifig parts, as that head is from TMNT.

Evil Wu and Sensei Garmadon? Wu is a Nindroid? No, this can't be. Has Wu actually been evil all along? I can't imagine that. O.o Maybe that's just a replica of Wu. Also, Pixal looks kind of strange.

By the way, has anyone noticed the falcon in the NinjaCopter set? :)

-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

Holy wow those sets look awesome! An interesting story arc with Wu turning evil and Garmadon as Sensei. For some reason I knew Wu would turn evil, I don't know why.

EDIT: Even holier wow, I didn't notice the falcon! Thanks Gatanui!

Edited by Wall E2624

Maybe Wu got evil because of how Misako dumped him for Garmadon. :D

Anyway, the dragon looks pretty awesome and the NinjaCopter is nice, too. The little set with Cole is very bland, though.

-Gata signoff.png

Still no Dareth or Misako figures? That's disappointing. :hmpf_bad:

On the other hand, the new sets look fantastic. The robot dragon, in my opinion, is hands down the best dragon yet! The NinjaCopter is also quite nice, and the inclusion of the falcon is a great touch.

Still no Dareth or Misako figures? That's disappointing. :hmpf_bad:

Who knows, maybe they'll appear in the retailer exclusive set- 70726 Destroyers. :classic:

That's certainly not what I expected from Ninjago of all themes. :wacko:

Also the box for 70725 has the things on it positioned exactly like the box for the Epic Dragon Battle. They look almost identical from box design.

Whoa! Didn't see that coming! Those sets look great! Incredible figs! Evil Wu? I get the Sensei Garmadaon, but Evil Wu?

I'd buy the smallest for the figs and vehicle (purple!)

The NinjaCopter has a cool color scheme and refreshing shape. :thumbup:

The mech dragon looks epic! Here's a theory: Maybe the evil Nindroids are parallels of the Ninja? So then the Evil Wu could make sense. :classic:

I followed the link above the pictures and they allowed you to zoom in. Wu has a cyborg face, almost makes me question wether or not it is actually the same Wu or a cyborg recreation. I am also very confused as to who this Pixal person is. Judging by the close ups, she is definitely an android, I am also quite bummed that they have shunned Nya again! Perhaps that is who Pixal is...

All in all, I think we are in for an interesting year for Ninjago.

The pics are pretty cool. And I have a theory on Evil Wu. I had a dream about the nindroids and in the dream the nindroids had a virus that could infect things and turn them into nindroids and stuff. I guess its comparable to the fangpyre venom. Only those that held those trans saw blade weapons (the ones the ninjas uses and the green one cole has ) were immune. Also the Trans saw blade weapons could turn vehicles into other vehicles. Like turning Kai's fire mech into coles mech.

Also that mecha dragon looks awesome. Those feet have me curious. Are they a new piece or are they just using the hero factory paw pieces with parts added on.

Edited by Takanuinuva

These looks AWESOME!

Sensei Garmadon? Evil Wu? :wub_drool: :wub_drool: :wub_drool:

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

Sensei Gamadon, Evil Wu, Falcon...

I can hear my wallet crying.

Bring on 2014!!!

The bad guys in the NinjaCopter set appear to be generic Nindroids, but the barely-visible box top seems to label the masked one as something different. Can anyone with sharper eyes than mine read that?

Also, I kinda don't get the fuss over the falcon. Looks like a Lone Ranger crow to me. Is there some tv-show significance to it, or something?

The bad guys in the NinjaCopter set appear to be generic Nindroids, but the barely-visible box top seems to label the masked one as something different. Can anyone with sharper eyes than mine read that?

The first one says "Nindroid" and the second says "General Cryptor".

Also, I kinda don't get the fuss over the falcon. Looks like a Lone Ranger crow to me. Is there some tv-show significance to it, or something?

Yeah, it is the same as the Lone Ranger one. It's supposedly has a part in the TV show, though.

lol, Sensei Garmadon and Evil Wu.... they need a good story for that last one!

The Cole set looks like crap. So Cole needs to be bought in the more interesting Cole + Jay set.

The copter with Zane's girlfriend Pixal looks like... not fun to build due to much large parts.

The dragon is an epic dragon variant with less heads in a darker colour. And as the epic dragon lagging behind the four original dragons design wise.

Yeah, no question that Pixal is an android. With a name that makes you think pixels, its rather obvious. Though, s/he could be a hologram akin to the Doctor from Voyager.

That Nindroid MechDragon is an instabuy. It looks to be the best dragon we've gotten yet! Loving that brickbuilt head and the awesome wings.

*GASP* The Falcon! :D This is BRILLIANT news for me. I love the design of the Ninjacopter. Air Breaks is... meh. I'll pick it up as an army builder and for Cole's Tech Blade. The dragon could be... better, I suppose. Maybe less studs exposed. Then again, my fault for expecting something else! :blush: