You people act like that one miniature is the best thing ever Lego did.... lol

It is decent, yes. But not thatspectacular. Plus it is too serious gain, the fun and awkwardness of the skeletons is what made the first wave so grand minifig wise.

One description mentioned that Garmaddon in his bad days had filled the world with dangers and traps. And we do know that Zane's creator was in service of the skeletons. So it is pretty likely he (with help from garmaddon/skeletons) created the evil nindroid army.

1231277_619420338079198_1486977187_n.jpg

Here's the image.

The Binary Coding at the bottom says "Nindroid." I can't wait for this much longer!!

Woah, this is too much. This new ninjago theme is going to be awesome. I can't wait for more pictures! :-D

You people act like that one miniature is the best thing ever Lego did.... lol

It is decent, yes. But not thatspectacular. Plus it is too serious gain, the fun and awkwardness of the skeletons is what made the first wave so grand minifig wise.

What about this minifigure isn't spectacular, that only makes it "decent"? It's got a silver arm, a new shoulder armor piece with great details, and look at his turban!

There's nothing there that isn't completely great for MOCs.

LEGO-2014-Ninjago-Minifigure-Cryptor-the-Black-Cyborg-Ninja-e1379962173222-252x300.jpg

Woah, this is too much. This new ninjago theme is going to be awesome. I can't wait for more pictures! :-D

Me neither!

Eh, the parts may be neat and all but you need to look at the overall look as well. The bionicle eye would be more funky design wise on the minifig head itself, not on the turban. If you look at the printing it isn't spectacular either. Especially the silver tubing (?) across seen awkward (imo).

Then again when the snakes came out it took me a long time to appreciate them but I still only find the Leader-Snakes good, and the rattlecopter a good vehicle.

I will wait and see what the new line brings as a whole, dragon being most anticipated.

I'm almost more eager to find out the storyline than the sets, but they come in a very close second :wink:.

Edited by Wall E2624

I will wait and see what the new line brings as a whole, dragon being most anticipated.

OK, I guess we'll just agree to disagree, because the dragon is actually the one I'm looking forward to the least. :ugh:

What about this minifigure isn't spectacular, that only makes it "decent"? It's got a silver arm, a new shoulder armor piece with great details, and look at his turban!

There's nothing there that isn't completely great for MOCs.

LEGO-2014-Ninjago-Minifigure-Cryptor-the-Black-Cyborg-Ninja-e1379962173222-252x300.jpg

Me neither!

Wow I love the look of this fig the mask is amazing! A red one would go great for a galaxy squad robot!

Maybe ,Cryptor is Zane's Older brother , the Original Prototype Nindroid that Zane's father made

Wow! Look at the new hair molds for Kai and Lloyd! The techno blades are cool but odd and the cyborg head pieces are great! Looks like great sets!

Wow! Look at the new hair molds for Kai and Lloyd!

I know... Wow... Dat hair. :wub:

You can also see Zane on the back of the sets. He's part robot for his minifigure. Shocker. :grin:

I guess there's more sets then, since he isn't in any of the ones we've seen. I'm sure LEGO is banging their heads for giving KMart pictures early. They did the same thing with the summer Hero Factory sets.

Loving the boxes and the vehicles. Not sure about the figures.

Thanks for the links, but for me it's the other way around. The figs are pretty sweet in my opinion, whereas the vehicles are just your usual ridiculous Ninjago motorbikes, jets, and mechs. The new hairpieces as well as the mouth cover pieces are going to be very useful, and I always love me some cyborgs! Although I don't get why they didn't just use tan Anakin hair for Lloyd like they do in the show... Then again maybe that is Anakin's hair from the 2014 sets...

Also, am I the only one who thinks that Kai looks a lot like Strider Hiryu? :grin:

324px-Mvc2-strider-hiryu.jpg

any moment now... just saw this on facebook http://www.facebook....elevant_count=1

The anti-Chima comments are making my brain hurt.

About the sets (I'm editing the post because I didn't see the links above), I'm not interested in them but one piece caught my eye: that transparent weapon (add-on) with a saw blade design. Very cool.

Edited by Shakar

Wow, um.

Loving the figures and the boxes. But the sets themselves? ...eh

I like Cole's mech and Lloyd's Cycle

thing

but I can't wait to see the rest!

-Sci

Thanks for the links, but for me it's the other way around. The figs are pretty sweet in my opinion, whereas the vehicles are just your usual ridiculous Ninjago motorbikes, jets, and mechs. The new hairpieces as well as the mouth cover pieces are going to be very useful, and I always love me some cyborgs! Although I don't get why they didn't just use tan Anakin hair for Lloyd like they do in the show... Then again maybe that is Anakin's hair from the 2014 sets...

Oh shoot! I meant "Not sure about the vehicles". The figures are fantastic, especially the hair! :classic: