Obviously, the beautiful white Batman minifigure needs something more. The black Batboat from 76000 (which I "goldified" too) does not suit him. Well, his white equipment should start with...

...a Tumbler first! And yes, it comes in white too!

post-34624-0-75426700-1359302587_thumb.jpg

The whole build is based on my previous black version, with some parts modified but they are just tiny details.

post-34624-0-45336700-1359302584_thumb.jpg

I also have a snap of the interior...

20130127-02.jpg

20130127-03.jpg

So there is a black Tumbler, and also a white Tumbler! I guess Mr. Freeze has to be very alerted again as this white Tumbler will camouflaged in the snowy landscape and hit him badly!

post-34624-0-57381300-1359302581_thumb.jpg

I still think the black one looks more sleek. What do you think?

Excellent idea!

The black one still looks a lot cooler, but this one is a lot more functional for arctic missions and such :wink:

Great job! :sweet::thumbup:

Regards,

Mitch

Edited by CF WeaZZel

so awesome! the best use of the arctic batman minifig i saw so far, great work!

I'll join the chrous.....AWESOME :wub: ....only white tyres will complete it's snow white look 'niteangel'.....Bat-Brick On ! :grin:

I'll join the chrous.....AWESOME :wub: ....only white tyres will complete it's snow white look 'niteangel'.....Bat-Brick On ! :grin:

I believe there ARE white tires. But they are pretty hard to see anyway. :shrug_oh_well:

Thanks guys :D Glad that you all like it. I have been looking for white tyres too, but cannot find one from the Bricklink database. However, I guess the black tyres are not bad, which can highlight the moving mechanical parts of the tumbler :P

I will need to add back some little weaponry there, like infra-red sensors and microwave cannon, to fight those Arctic villains!

Thanks guys :D Glad that you all like it. I have been looking for white tyres too, but cannot find one from the Bricklink database. However, I guess the black tyres are not bad, which can highlight the moving mechanical parts of the tumbler :P

I will need to add back some little weaponry there, like infra-red sensors and microwave cannon, to fight those Arctic villains!

Oh you guys meant the out side of the tire..... Epic fail by me.....

This is a great build! I love it. I may want to build this myself sometime. I do agree, black vehicle with a white suit seems weird. I guess I like things to coordinate better. However, I would assume Batman's snow vehicle would have treads instead of just wheels. Either way, I love it!

Keep up the great work!

Thanks! :D I need to find a good example to build some kind of spike or chains around the tires... Anyone good Lego example?

I really like it! Did you think about puting some light grey with the white

to give it a snow-camo look?

That's a good idea! Let me try later after gathering some grey bricks! ;)

This is awesome :sweet: I agree that adding some light bley bricks would make it look more camouflaged and make some details stand out.