polyphonic

MOC - Another BATCAVE!

Not as extravagant as many Batcaves here, but I'm chuffed with the way it's turned out. Would have loved to have used the old Batcave, but had to settle with the new version.

Very much inspired by BeKindRewind's MOC and includes a Tumbler I made based on Brett Waller's instructions.

I altered the batcycle a little, removing the yellow wheels and pieces from it to look a bit cooler.

20130126_093950.jpg

20130126_094125.jpg

20130126_093906.jpg

20130126_094058.jpg

20130126_094005.jpg

20130126_093916.jpg

Edited by polyphonic

Man, this is 'super'. Was initially going to build something similar but my Detolf cabinet is too small to display the piece. Great MOC, I presume you bought 2 official Batcave sets?

Wow! This has to be one of my favorite Batcave MODS I've seen, the overall

layout seems well designed ecspecily the suit chamber.Is that a batman mini kit

ontop Poison ivys cage? Nice job!

Why would Bruce be out of the batsuit when he has a prisoner, Ivy, that could see him.

Nice build thoughm i like the hall of suits and the minikit from the game.

Awesome! I like the brick base you made for it, very cave-y. :tongue: I

Ike the wall o' suits(which ones not like others...). Very cool additions/changes.

This mod looks like it's much sturdier and more serious than the official Batcave, whilst retaining all the playability of the original. Great job, polyphonic!

Thanks for the comments guys.

BrickG, the third Batman fig is from a keyring, so I can't change his head or remove his cape! I'll replace it with Arctic Batman once I buy that set.

That's a great lookin' Batcave!! Love how it's basically a larger and fleshed out version of the one Lego made. Nicely done!

This is awesome! I love how you included the blue base plates as water :classic: Am I the only one who noticed the Minikit on top of Poison Ivy's cell? :grin:

I really love your batcave design! I would love to build this myself. I know you used the current batcave set but what other pieces did you use?