It's exactly what it says on the box: What is your worst MOC?

C'mon, don't be shy, everyone has them. What didn't you like about it? Did it not work as intended, or simply ugly?

To keep things friendly, you may only put a post in this thread about your own creations. We're not bashing anybody here, okay?

To start, I've got my AAV-12 mech. The coler scheme needed work, and it could not stand, but it proved my point, and it isn't one of your usual technic creations, either.

mech_pictures_018.jpg

I also tried to make a five axle portable tower crane, but like a bunch of my other stinkers, no pictures were taken.

Hmm I have plenty of bad MOC's which are broken up and not presented, however my worst presented one is probably my first trial truck. It performed great, but it looked ugly.

(pictures are on Flickr, link in sig)

I couldn't make it look any better due to a few reasons: 1) weight and 2) not enough parts...

My first incarnation looked a bit better, but didn't perform as well, and it was horribly front heavy

So thats my worst MOC

Edited by legomuppet9

Well... this was my first MOC from my dark ages, made in 2010 with bricks :laugh: , helped me to learn a lot and I remember it fondly but is ugl ...

grader1.png

I have quite a number of MOCs to choose from, but I think this is the worst:

What the heck is that....... :iamded_lol:

Here is one from me. :excited:

My worst MOC? Well, that's probably these models on the table on this old picture:

The green thing was supposed to be an alien inhabitant on a strange planet called Zenos and the "tank" was supposed to be in an army that wanted to conquer the planet. The army failed because the animals living on the planet faught back.

They weren't aired in the video though (no wonder :tongue: )

xTYMfXK.jpg

Really lame to watch, but fun at the time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqTJaqvSom0&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Carsten Svendsen

I'm afraid of this Hi-quality worst MOCS, here my first PF:

MfLNkJsl.jpg

Or this one crazy looking police car....

lKxu4Ix.jpg

Interesting thread. :grin: I can't seem to find any pictures of my worst technic MOC (Maybe a good thing?) But here's probably second worst:

01ap12X.JPG

One of my first attempts at suspension on a motorised MOC, It really didn't work very well.

There is no such thing as a bad MOC it is a learning experience. ever MOC has to start some where. I have a some where I think "what the hell was I thinking"

Undoubtedly, this mis-proportioned, undriveable, dysfunctional, ugly excuse for a sport convertible.

Lego-Technic-Supercar-Failure04.jpg

Great thread, by the way! :)

That bus doesn't look that bad but the wheels are a little small for that scale

it cost me the same as 3 unimogs, and it was too heavy to drive on its ovn, so it ended its life on a piece of cardboard on the floor in my room, untili accidentially hit it with my foot, and smashedd it beyond repair, so now it is disasembled :classic: anyone need red tiles? :grin:

Edited by matias bendtsen

Prepare to laugh your a**es off at my very first and worst ever MOC, built when I was very young! It didn't handle too great!

first_ever_moc.jpg

Edited by allanp