Nieks

Winter Village: School!

This is my entry for the Winter Village expansion contest 2013 on Eurobricks.

It's something every winter village needs: A school! It's inspired by the elementary school from Disneys Recess.

The Stone bricks coming through the wall, where very hard to build, just like the roof. I hope you like it... :-)

8413543583_7357da04f6_c.jpg

8414643064_6c10b54a9b_c.jpg

8414643370_576caeb065_c.jpg

8413543657_df256f60ed_c.jpg

8413544235_07d38f19e5_c.jpg

There are +/- 900 pieces in this build. Just a little bit more than the post-office!

Oh wow, this is really great. Lots of nice tecniques and a very creative idea. I really love it, escpecially the Geograpyh teacher in me :laugh:

This is great. I love the overall structure and the details throughout.

I was thinking of doing a school at one time, but then I thought I don't want to think of school when I'm on winter break! :tongue:

Keep up the great work. Good luck in the contest! Yours will make a fine addition.

Nice work. The front of the build looks nice with simple details - the stone work and large brown doors. The inside is even nicer, I like one classroom for biology, geography and math, together with a small library.

Very nice work Nieks. I really like what you've created here, especially the interior. You chose some great unique parts to really make a great classroom, I love the skeleton. Great job :classic:

I agree with the others - there are some great details here. The exterior is very nice; the stonework is great, the roof is well built, and that fence looks like something that LEGO would easily add to a set. But the interior is even better, and the idea is perhaps the best thing about it. There should be a school in the winter village. Well done!

Quite a neat build, would have been nice to have put it on a base to tie it all together and from a presentation point of view, nevertheless great work!

Nice! This looks like an official Winter Village school. I'm a bit concerned about the chemical flask being balanced on the railing like that, though.

Excellent stuff!! I think the interiors are perfect.... an excellent addition to the village!!

Nice a idea for a Winter Willage, very good work :thumbup: :thumbup: