daystar

daystar's mini modular MOCs

I think the only way to consolidate your posts would be to copy/paste all the content from each into a single newly created post. I could be wrong though, your best avenue would be to ask the admin that made the request as (s)he may have a better suggestion.

i like this rendition. I may put this one together as my wife is about to build 5770 for her new layout - I'm tempted to create a mini version of what ever she comes up with for her spring/summer layout. I've been following all your posts and your ability to create micro versions of kits is impressive, keep up the good work :thumbup:

The idea is to create a single topic, from now on, for all your mini modular builds. I've retitled this topic to cover all your future MOCs. Use the edit feature on the first post when you'd like to add more content.

31012familyhouse.png

This time 31012! ^_^

As you know, this is not yet released. But spy shot is already opened. So I referenced those photo.

Long time no post...isn't it? I was preparing some contest in korea.

I'll do post my creation after contest. ^^

Good lego life to you all!! ^^

So I upgraded my small minisized town like this.

minitown6.png

12 buildings included.

minitown7.png

7 creator houses.

minitown4.png

3 town plans buildings.

minitown5.png

3 official buildings. (it should be 13. but hospital is omitted in overview)

Wow, how did I miss this thread until just today? Great work, daystar! I love how your plans and work are evolving. Question: do you have a plan to also add roads/intersections?

(update) Just found the road models on your blog-- very nice!

-Rob

Edited by Rob Klingberg

h0ph.png

Chanel brand shop in mini-modular scale (fullscale ver. is made by ChoKyungSik) Happy weekend!

Really nice, Do you make them build-able in real Lego bricks in LDD (are the bricks available in those colours?)

Really nice, Do you make them build-able in real Lego bricks in LDD (are the bricks available in those colours?)

last two buildings have some virtual lego bricks(Metal gold brick).

Wow, you're seriously really good in this scale. And a machine also, by producing one MOC a day!

Keep up the good work, I'd love to see it :classic:

Edited by kciR

I'm new to the world of LDD and I have a question. I have been giving mini modulars a try and I can't for the life of me figure out what pieces to use to make an overhang like the one pictured below. I feel dumb even asking but I just can't figure it out. Any help?

windowoverhang_zps9b6ffa2b.jpg