By popular demand ( i.e. a lone request from Captain Nemo :wub: ), I present my first ever MOC vehicle, the Secret Agent Support Truck!

On the outside it looks like any other City truck modified into a refrigerated food transport / delivery truck:

8408269914_d13fe7f057_c.jpg

However, this truck is packed with the latest and greatest in surveillance and telecommunications equipment to support the modern secret agent, and enough flick fire missile power to blast any baddie into oblivion:

8407172875_87e33359e1_c.jpg

A closer look at the state of the art surveillance equipment and the stash of spare flick fire missiles:

8408268254_3c22cca1f6_c.jpg

Just in case there is any confusion, this is a support truck for the good guys.

C&C welcome. This was a lot of fun to build, but I will fully understand if you feel a need to tell me that I should just focus on modular buildings!

Hah! Looks great! They've got a lot of colorful firepower in there! And best of all, it still looks like a really nice truck when it's all closed up. Great work.

Hah! Looks great! They've got a lot of colorful firepower in there! And best of all, it still looks like a really nice truck when it's all closed up. Great work.

This is pretty awesome!

Nice.

Thanks for all the great comments. I'm glad you like it.

First off this is a very well detailed refrigerator truck in undercover mode :thumbup:

Secondly I'm quite impressed at the amount of gadgets and flick fire missiles you could fit inside *huh*

For your first vehicle MOC you should be very proud (I'd be proud of it and I've done a couple vehicles) :classic:

That's a great support vehicle! I really like the retractable dish.

Thanks, obsidiantheart. The idea for this truck started with the dish and the flickfire missiles. Everything else was built to fit those features in.

First off this is a very well detailed refrigerator truck in undercover mode :thumbup:

Secondly I'm quite impressed at the amount of gadgets and flick fire missiles you could fit inside *huh*

For your first vehicle MOC you should be very proud (I'd be proud of it and I've done a couple vehicles) :classic:

Thanks, soccerkid. I really appreciate the nice comments. The first version of this was 6 studs wide and very awkward looking. It had a seriously cramped interior!

Great job on first ever truck MOC. Lots of nice features and play value.

Thanks, dr_spock. Much appreciated!