I figured I would make I thread for all my creations and WIPs, and to start it out, here is an Isuzu 117 Coupe WIP:

8397303070_8259823b9f_z.jpg

8396218241_8763fa8ef9_z.jpg

8397303796_84e11179a8_z.jpg

What do you think of it? Should I finish it? Anything that I should revise?

Awesome.

Finish it, since you are 9/10ths there. Take a photo, and you'll have it forever!

My only constructive criticism: I think the rear windscreen is a bit jagged where it joins to the roof.

I think you should use your parts, old school taste and skill to build a 1970 GT-R KPG10 :thumbup:

DSC02338.jpg

Awesome.

Finish it, since you are 9/10ths there. Take a photo, and you'll have it forever!

My only constructive criticism: I think the rear windscreen is a bit jagged where it joins to the roof.

I think you should use your parts, old school taste and skill to build a 1970 GT-R KPG10 :thumbup:

I've actually been considering that for a while, but some aspects will be challenging. Regardless, I think I might make one soon.

Challenging indeed, do your best, by the looks of your cars it will be good enough to do it justice :thumbup:

Maybe you should try to build in bigger scale? A lot more detail then! Still great mocs m8.

I got a plan to build my old car out of lego. Nissan skyline gtst 4 door saloon. It was 400hp rwd monster. You just can't beat good old nissans/Datsuns!

Here is the finished Isuzu with some modifications to the exterior too, such as the roofline and front bumper.

8402343523_57fc3a152d_z.jpg

8402342885_f8e17fe97e_z.jpg

8403432938_4e18fec2fa_z.jpg

8403432060_9d553949e5_z.jpg

8402338065_83a758db61_z.jpg

8403426422_b267406575_z.jpg

8403420900_9bcc6bafc8_z.jpg

Nice, very smooth. Putting the slopes on the rear quater panels mad a nice difference, and the roof looks much sleeker now.

I don't know why people are asking for bigger models, it's more of a challenge to build a detailed small model, and giant models are dime-a-dozen.

Beside, thanks to the old square-cubed law, one can build three awasome small cars, using the parts that would make one big car that would only be twice as big. If you catch my drift.

These cars are really nolgastic. City builders will have these inside their garage. I believe you'll be able to build that grey Aston Martin from the movie Sky Fall.

Edited by Gene

As I understand, you like retro japanese cars. Keep going. Your models are really cool model team mocs, that I want to hold at my shelf as scale models;) hope we will see another cool JDM cars:)