Sign in to follow this  
theDeanoRama

6 Wide delivery truck

Here is my latest 6 wide. This time it's a delivery truck - i was looking for something to build for my wife's latest town setting and came up with this. This will be one I brick for sure as I have little (read none at all) in commercial vehicles in this scale. I just have to decide what I want to do colour wise, I'm limited in the side panel colour choices as well as the rear hinge/door assembly.

All images link back to larger versions on my flickr feed.

From the side:

delivery%20side%20800.png

Some random but valid colour mixes:

delivery%20colours%20800.png

and lastly a POV Ray rendering of the front and back

delivery%20800.png

An LDD download can be found here on my MOCPages account

Very nice truck! The two white trucks almost cry out for some kind of decoration on the "box." The two with the black boxes I think I can more easily imagine seeing without decoration.

Thanks for the positive comments folks.

I may end up swapping out the small and large panels for proper bricked walls. this will allow for more colour choices and the ability to incorporate designs. I'm not overly happy with the limited colour selections offered via 60581 and 87544 as only 3 colours coexist between the two parts.

With a little bit of tweaking it could make a nice delivery truck for the bank security items especially in that black color. I agree that the sides could do with some decoration for the name of the company, logo or something like that. But either way these are a nice set of little trucks which will fit into almost any scenario.