cmaddison

FAPC Attack of the Fish

Puny humans, so safe and happy on your dry land...well no longer. For too long we have watched beneath the waves as you played, swam, fought and stole from our domain. You've brought this fate upon yourselves, for now you will know what it is like to have your domain invaded. We have developed new technologies (which is amazing considering our lack of thumbs, or hands altogether) and now we WALK ON LAND! Run if you must, but you cannot escape The Rise. We will find you. We will kill you. And WE, we will flush YOU down the toilets from now on!

8396697254_dc5f6a926d.jpg

8396697102_1c81ed0af1.jpg

8396696964_c88bfc0dcf.jpg

This is fantastic - great concept, nicely executed! The fingers also caught my eye and it took me a little while to figure out how you had done them. Very clever!

The whole scene is great but the mech is quite impressive :wub: The round base and figs fleeing really add to the scene :thumbup:

Really nice idea and work :thumbup: :thumbup: The fish strikes again :laugh:

/applause/

Well done! Really great idea/build. This contest was made for funny awesome builds like this :grin:

Thanks everyone! That finger design has actually been around for a really long time; I remember a lot of mecha from the early 2000's utilizing it. Probably the most prominent one (that comes to mind, anyway) would be Mark Sandlin's Deepfrah.

-Chris

Yes, the palm tree is very good indeed, I like the way the bush is used. The Mech is pretty good with how it is shooting the beach party. Maybe you could do it in red and it would be helpful to the LEGO City fire Department!

Haha I love this! The concept, the realized model... The robot suit couldn't be cooler, and I like the way you bounded the (jaw-droppingly fantastic) beach panic scene, with the hinges holding the loose studs of sand and sea around the built scenery. Pressure washer head obliteration is not the best way to go :sick::tongue: