Sign in to follow this  
Captain Nemo

Building Drive: Secret Agents, Jaw’s Chomp-er

Building Drive: Secret Agents Contest Entry

Villain Vehicle: Jaw’s Chomp-er

Blofeld wants to get rid of James Bond! So it's time to call in some mucscle to take care of him--Jaws--and his amazing Chomp-er! When having one set of steel teeth is not enough, Jaw's uses his Chomp-er, a vehicle with large razor sharp teeth to bide down on rival vehicles or the rivals themselves!

8391912933_d617af0eee.jpg

8391913767_b187c11563.jpg

8392996338_d345ecc4cd.jpg

CHOMP! CHOMP!

~Nemo

:laugh: Very intimidating machine! The jaws are very well designed and the mudguards on the front wheels are a nice detail :classic:

:laugh: Very intimidating machine! The jaws are very well designed and the mudguards on the front wheels are a nice detail :classic:

Thanks! I like the design I made for this--I went for a more old school Bond style, hense the bright colors and stuff.

This is mean looking chomp-er, and would probably crumble my support truck in one bite (if you got past the flick fire missiles :grin: ).

Indeed the Chomper looks great, I like the mudgards made of the ladders. Can this machine really chomp? That would be even more amazing!

But why on earth the Red eye guy have female torso? :tongue:

Indeed the Chomper looks great, I like the mudgards made of the ladders. Can this machine really chomp? That would be even more amazing!

Well the mouth opens up and down...so yes...it chomps...

Cool menacing chomper. Be careful, Bond always seem to get the best of Jaws like in that Moon Raker movie. :classic: