Sign in to follow this  
Cecilie

MSFC: Micro Mars City

In a distant future, where man has colonized Mars. Here is one of the first cities to have been created.

The force field highway is filled with personal transportation spacecrafts during rush hour.

8390797988_40ae0d15c2_c.jpg

A park commemorates the early explorations of Mars.

8390797420_cd11db96e7_c.jpg

A space ship is landing on the platform. Nearby is the farm providing the city with food.

8389713445_149e8dba61_c.jpg

More pics can be viewed on flickr.

Really creative entry! Love the farm, space ships (very creative parts use on those :thumbup: ), and towers :classic:

So colourful. Nice towers, nice structures, nice ships! (Even the golden condor made it out to Mars... :wink:) :thumbup:

Awesome! I love all the little tiny details! Some really great parts usage... and the corn in the biodome is fantastic :thumbup:

Great entry!

Lovely build. The blue tower is awesome part usage. Well, their is great partusage and color combinations everywhere .. Good luck in the competition :)

So adorable! :wub:

Love the buildings and the ships and the force field highway!

Thank you :sweet:. And thanks for making my brain think of those flower spacecrafts :laugh:

Love the farm and the highway!

This is so sweet!

This looks lovely, colorful and with such a great use of parts. Nice job! :thumbup:

Thank you, I'm such a sucker for colors :grin:

Really creative entry! Love the farm, space ships (very creative parts use on those :thumbup: ), and towers :classic:

Thanks :sweet:. The space ships were really a matter of "what kind of cazy pieces could make a defining part of a space ship" and then fiddling with all sorts of connections from there :wink:

So colourful. Nice towers, nice structures, nice ships! (Even the golden condor made it out to Mars... :wink:) :thumbup:

Haha, yeah :grin:. I had so much fun making that banana ship :laugh:

COOL! But what the heck is the claw thing pick up? A cow mabey?

Thanks, but... uhm... claw thing pick up... what? :look:

Awesome! I love all the little tiny details! Some really great parts usage... and the corn in the biodome is fantastic :thumbup:

Great entry!

Thanks :grin:. I worked really hard on this! But we'll see if it's enough to earn me a trophy :look:

Lovely build. The blue tower is awesome part usage. Well, their is great partusage and color combinations everywhere .. Good luck in the competition :)

Thank you :sweet:

Awesome! The force field highway is beautiful, the park is gloriously pleasing color-wise and the techniques used for the sky-scrapers and the field are great.

Awesome! The force field highway is beautiful, the park is gloriously pleasing color-wise and the techniques used for the sky-scrapers and the field are great.

Thank you :sweet:.

I like how you've used small bricks to make the vehicles on the force-field highway. Great MOC.

Thanks, microscale small vehicles need to be tiny, so have to take advantage of the tiniest pieces there is :wink:

Amazing microscale, great job!

:grin:

is there any apartments for rent i can move in next week? my starship is fueled up and ready for travel. i really enjoyed this moc!

is there any apartments for rent i can move in next week? my starship is fueled up and ready for travel. i really enjoyed this moc!

Yeah, sure, but it's expensive, so just send me all your money and then you can just get going :look:

:grin:

I liked your spaceship, although in general there is a lot - maybe too much - going on.

A city must have some bustling activity :wink: