Sign in to follow this  
Andy D

How to enter and display set "Condition" in Brickset

OK, OK, I finally got around to entering "most" of my sets into Brickset.

I noticed under the ACM (Advanced Collection Manager) that I can somehow record and display the condition of my sets. I can't seem to find out how to do this.

I have sets that are assembled, sets that are disassembled sets used for MOCs and sets still in the box.

How do I record this in Brickset?

Thanks,

Andy D

Sorry I dont know how but Why don't you go onto the brickset forum and ask the moderators on how to do it?

http://www.bricksetforum.com/

Looks like that is what I may have to do. I was hoping to avoid signing up on nother forum that I will most likley use for 1 post.

Thanks,

Andy D

You just browse to a set you own, then you click the tab "ACM" (the rab row under the picture, not above) and then click on the edit icon on the most right part of the table :classic:

Looks like that is what I may have to do. I was hoping to avoid signing up on nother forum that I will most likley use for 1 post.

Thanks,

Andy

You wo'nt be signing up for another forum but utilising the one for the site you have already signed up for. There is no extra sign up for their forums. Personally I don't find them the easiest to use though :)