matias bendtsen

MOC: LEGO turntable by Tupolev

What a magnificent structure, and on flat roadplates as well. I gave my support whole heartly on Cuscoo to this project, and many thanks for the LDD. Now this would be a project worthy for TLG to follow up on.

I just ordered the rest of the pieces needed to build this gem! Thank you sooooooo much to the designer for publishing the LDD files. I was working on this project at first site but had trouble figuring out the gearing. I have the official lego engine shed but am thinking of ditching it in place of the roundhouse.

oh BTW I order road plates but would like to know if there is anyway to remove the road lines from the plate and just make the plate plain and simple?

I have built this beauty and will post pics later. I need further advice.

There is a 1 block gap between the table track and the side tracks, what can i do to minimize this? I want the transition between the two to be as smooth as possible.

Would there be a way to possibly make a 9v version of the turntable? I could imagine with some clever electronics (such as a polarity switcher), the table could be set to disable track power while moving, and re-engage once the table is locked at an indexed location to match the aligned spurs.

*note: I prefer using existing relevant topics to ask questions like this instead of making an entirely new thread just to link back to the original, something that seems kinda redundant to me sense it's a proposed modification of the original design.

I have made that!!

Thanks for share the instruction, i have made with four doors, and i have made some modifications on the gear in the cabin, and now it'working perfect.

Sorry if i don't put photo, but i never have learn how to do in all this year.