With all your Jazz! *jazz hands*

You say I focused on Shadows

when I didn't respond.

It was mostly with Draggy,

I did corrsespond.

Why are you saying things,

that true don't ring

with all *tap, tap* your...Jaaaa-eeez *jazz hands*

You said I was a dick which didn't last all day.

*tap, tap*

That's just your jazz! *jazz hands*

You say I didn't analyze,

but that's a bunch of lies

*tap, tap*

That's just your jazz! *jazz hands*

Now you're saying I focused on that Shadows guy

while you can easily see I turned a blind eye,

You're in a cozy room

where your megablocks blooms with

all *tap, tap* your *tap, tap* Jaa-eeeez!

Oh, I never lied

and you haven't verified,

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaall

*tappity, tappity, tappity*

Yooooooooooooooour

:sing: Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!

*tappity, tappity, tappity, tappity, tappity, tap, tap, top hat flip, tap!*

*thunderous applause...from myself.*

ENCORE!

Oh, I never lied

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaall

Yooooooooooooooour

I'm going to go crazy!

Stop the lies, you're giving me an ache,

You're saying goofy things

that never took even took place

With all your

ou say I focused on Shadows

when I didn't respond.

It was mostly with Draggy,

I did corrsespond.

Why are you saying things,

that true don't ring

You said I was a dick which didn't last all day.

You say I didn't analyze,

but that's a bunch of lies

Now you're saying I focused on that Shadows guy

while you can easily see I turned a blind eye,

You're in a cozy room

where your megablocks blooms with

Oh, I never lied

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaall

Yooooooooooooooour

*thunderous applause...from myself.*

ENCORE!

Oh, I never lied

:angry:

Granted you did not focus on him as much as he focused on you; I have never seen you not acknowledging him in the past; you either contradict him or humour him. why did you choose to turn a blind eye? Why not answer him?

OK, so all the people here will tell me that Hincks behaviour yesterday was normal? It was typical?

I made my point; I think you're acting weird! Does this warant a lynch? maybe!

I was/am certainly not the only one to point this out both yesterday and today ... well today I'm the only one seeing that no one else is here!!!!!!!

Hinckley, I must say you just made my day so much better with all this sing n' dance. :wub: Bravo!

Granted you did not focus on him as much as he focused on you; I have never seen you not acknowledging him in the past; you either contradict him or humour him. why did you choose to turn a blind eye? Why not answer him?

*dons top hat again, does a wicked tap solo*

Shadows is rude,

with a bad attitude

*tap, tap*

I don't like his jazz! *jazz hands*

His attacks are personal,

I don't respect that arsenal

*tap, tap*

I don't like his jazz! *jazz hands*

There have been many games,

where he acts the same

He tries to get a rise

He want the fur to fly

It may dissapoint him

but I'm done with him

and all *tap, tap*

his

*tap, tap*

Craaaaaa-eeeeeeep!

*tappity, tappity, tappity, tap, top hat flip!*

I'm sure that's crossed a number of people's minds, but why say it out loud? Why warn the scum like that and then urge them to be paranoid? :wacko:

Because it doesn't matter if the scum know. They already know in theory we could do that. I'm just reminding them- they have NO WAY of knowing if they find the right group or a fake group. Bringing it up will make them distrust the real group if they find it. Again, saying that doesn't assist them, because having no way to clear any group, it doesn't matter if they know we may fake them out.

It's Day One again....I knew we were in the Matrix! :hmpf_bad:

My vote today is edging towards Big Cam again. This lovely performance - drops some change into Hinck's top hat - has proven well enough that this roleplaying action doesn't keep you from being helpful.

Or, at the very least, doesn't keep you from adding anything to the dicussion.

Please remember, you need to elect a replacement mayor this morning.

*does a modern hippie dance wearing a dingy Jesus costume*

Day by day,

Day by day,

Oh dear Lord these things I pray:

To elect a mayor

Whose not attacked by the slayer

The prospects look grayer :sceptic:

*heals a leper while dancing*

After what happened to Cornelius, I'm not sure many people would WANT to be mayor. It looks like you'll either be killed or converted before you can even break a tie. To the people (TPRU and Alopex, I believe) who seem sure that Cornelius was killed by the scum killer, why are you so certain? Killing the mayor on the night of his election doesn't seem wise at all for the scum: either they kill someone who the other team is probably trying to recruit or they kill someone who is being watched or protected. I can, however, imagine a vigilante killing the mayor because he or she thought that Cornelius was going to be converted.

By the way Zepher, it sort of seems like you're trying to obliquely communicate with the other scum team. You did the same thing yesterday when you talked about your plan to draw out the scum by splitting the vote... before enacting the plan. You said:

I will Vote: Big Cam, if only to get in a vote and close the gap a little bit. We don't have to be afraid of splitting the vote, because we don't need a majority. So, let's see if anyone will follow me. It will be non-fluff to assess, at least- and honestly Big Cam offers up far less than Flare.

It just gives the impression of someone trying to say, "Look, I'm doing something to draw out the scum. But if you're scum, watch out for it."

I don't know about the mayor dying for sure tonight, whoever we elect could be left alive just to incriminate them. And Darkdragon's death feels a little odd to me. There were some suspicions toward her yesterday if I remember correctly, so whoever killed her could have left her alive and be up for a lynch today.

3 dead townies and no scum... That sucks. Adam you still got my vote for Mayor, if you want the role. If not, because you think the position is cursed or something like that, I'll look for someone else.

Hinck, honestly you are cracking me up!

I personally think the vigilante is the chainsaw killer. If I had to place a bet, that's where my money would go to.

It seems we are all being a bit more hesitant with our mayor votes today. I don't even know who would make a good mayor.... :hmpf_bad:

And DarthPotato, why would you want her alive if she had suspicion towards her? Yeah, the lynch would be faster, but the rest of the day would be quiet if there was a unanimous lynch, because we would all know who to vote for. There would be almost no talking, which would give us nothing but the Day 1 gibberish to go from on Day 3. There are also other people who have received suspicion from others as well. There are still a number of lynch targets. The thing we need to find out is which of our lynch targets are scum.

Badboy, tell that to the Banana Pharaoh :wink:

And DarthPotato, why would you want her alive if she had suspicion towards her?

No, I'm saying it would be beneficial to the killer because then she'd be a potential lynch target today, so the killer would have less worries of being lynched.

No, I'm saying it would be beneficial to the killer because then she'd be a potential lynch target today, so the killer would have less worries of being lynched.

You're strongly suggesting that her killer was someone who was also a lynch target, and that her killer was likely scum (rather than Cornelius being killed by the scum). Did you have anyone specific in mind?

You're strongly suggesting that her killer was someone who was also a lynch target, and that her killer was likely scum (rather than Cornelius being killed by the scum). Did you have anyone specific in mind?

Not really, I personally think Cornelius was killed by the scum (although it'd be sort of a risky move on their part). But I'm really saying that if her killer was a lynch target or not it'd take some pressure off of them today if Darkdragon was still alive.

But that could always mean that the killer could be someone that didn't have any worries about being lynched, because they knew that if they killed Darkdragon then it wouldn't push any pressure onto them.

*Spits out Tasty Wheat*

After what happened to Cornelius, I'm not sure many people would WANT to be mayor.

Seems that way, yes. I don't have any good candidates since I have no reason to trust anyone at this point, but I suppose we'll have to repeat yesterday and just pick someone, even if it's just for the purposes of following vote patterns or what have you.

I find it interesting how Darkdragon did seem suspicious yesterday, not because of my initial points against her, but how she seemed to ignore Rick and continued to lurk. She's confirmed town now, but I wonder if she was trying to avoid suspicions or hiding something.

I understand what you're saying there. However, it makes little sense. If you don't think they are scum, then that means they are town, of course, unless it was a SK action. I find it hard to believe that a townie would kill someone who was a lynch target for them to stay further and take attention away from them. That seems really scummy. I think that if DD's killer was town and not scum, it would have been to confirm her affiliation, since she was seemingly scummy. That is how a helpful townie would play. If DD's killer was scum, then I think it would have been smarter to keep her due to your thoughts, but it seems that perhaps the killer was town, because I assume that the scum probably have thought about that already.

The only consistent kill action we've seen from night to night so far is the chainsaw killer. I still don't have a strong feeling one way or the other whether this is the scum kill or not, and really I'm open to any theories.

Honestly, I think that's likely to be the psycho. Assuming he doesn't have some weird extra win condition that SKs don't usually have, there's no reason for him to not kill consistently each night. Although, I must admit, DD was a bit of a weird action. :sceptic: She was looking like scum yesterday, though; maybe the psycho's townsiding?

If we do assume Corny was killed by the scum, then that seems like a big gamble on their part when their recruiting counter-parts may well have been trying to recruit Corny last night too. So either they didn't think their counterparts would try to recruit the newly elected Mayor, or (more worryingly) they knew they wouldn't because they've already teamed up. If they have teamed up then it will make behavioural patterns easier, but we've lost a significant advantage against them.

This is a good point, and one that I completely forgot about.

But if the scum didn't kill him, who did? :look: I'm pretty certain that there's no reason for the psycho to not kill, and killing him would be a terrible idea for a vigilante (he towntold consistently all day). Honestly, I think it's most likely that the scum killed Corny, but how could they be sure that he wouldn't be converted? :sceptic: I really hope they haven't teamed up yet; we're in bad enough shape as it is. :wall:

Actually, it's possible that the psycho tried to kill but failed on night zero. A block or a protection maybe?

In any case, this isn't helping anyone at the moment; time to move on to bigger and better things.

*Dance about PirateDave*

Honestly, I have a really bad feeling about you still. It seems like you're going a bit more insane than usual, which, as I've said before, is your scumtell. Plus, if you would have lynched DD yesterday, why didn't you say so? :sceptic: I thought you wanted to lynch Trumpetking?

However, I must admit, your Dave read isn't too far off of my read of him. His voting you to "even the vote" set off some red flags for me, and although I personally think his TP vote might not have been too far off (TP's usually a pretty hard read), the fact that he apparently contacted TP after voting him is completely whacko. Did he really do that? :look:

I understand what you're saying there. However, it makes little sense. If you don't think they are scum, then that means they are town, of course, unless it was a SK action. I find it hard to believe that a townie would kill someone who was a lynch target for them to stay further and take attention away from them. That seems really scummy. I think that if DD's killer was town and not scum, it would have been to confirm her affiliation, since she was seemingly scummy. That is how a helpful townie would play. If DD's killer was scum, then I think it would have been smarter to keep her due to your thoughts, but it seems that perhaps the killer was town, because I assume that the scum probably have thought about that already.

Good points. Although Darkdragon's killer always could have just killed her because she seemed scummy in the day thread. And it would make sense for Cornelius to be killed by the scum because this was that killer's first kill tonight, and it'd be risky for them to kill on Night Zero. But like you said, my theory makes no sense if Darkdragon's killer was Town.

And it would make sense for Cornelius to be killed by the scum because this was that killer's first kill tonight

Except there are several reasons why it wouldn't have made sense for the scum to kill Cornelius, one of which I outlined earlier. You aren't making a whole load of sense to me here.

My vote today is edging towards Big Cam again. This lovely performance - drops some change into Hinck's top hat - has proven well enough that this roleplaying action doesn't keep you from being helpful.

Or, at the very least, doesn't keep you from adding anything to the dicussion.

For the sole reason that I wasn't super vocal yesterday? Great reasoning. There may be more reasons that one isn't super vocal.

Except there are several reasons why it wouldn't have made sense for the scum to kill Cornelius, one of which I outlined earlier. You aren't making a whole load of sense to me here.

I'm just throwing out some possibilities. Your post earlier does make sense about the scum not killing Cornelius, though. But if the scum didn't kill Cornelius, then why would they kill Darkdragon? Like I said earlier it probably would have worked out better for them if she was left alive. I don't really know, maybe it's too early to look at all of the patterns with kills and make conclusions like this. :sceptic:

I'm not surprised to see that all the suspicion surrounding Flare was wrong, he was just a dumb townie making our lives more difficult on day 1. The darkdragon situation is interesting because I never saw her as that suspicious but a few seemed to go after her with great diligence. The psycho killing her makes no sense to me, she would have probably been bandwagoned today. Corny was likely killed because we trusted him and the scum don't need us trusting anything right now, though that makes me wonder why he wasn't converted instead. I think that at least confirms that the scum teams aren't working together yet or they would have made a smarter decision there.

It's going to be an interesting day.

Shadows is rude,

with a bad attitude

His attacks are personal,

I don't respect that arsenal

The only thing funny here is that I haven't been rude at all and I've pointed out things you said that didn't sound right to me, which is exactly what we're supposed to be doing when it's all we have to go on. That isn't personal, that's observation and others have said the same things. Your continued claim that it's anything else keeps you right at the top of my list of suspects. Your act today, while clearly forced by some outside influence, initially made me think "maybe he's town, why would the scum make themselves act so stupid?" and then I realised that would be a perfect cover, so there went that alibi for you, if that was the intent.

DarthPotato, you weren't very specific in your post though. I had to explain my own opinions, and now you are saying that we had the same opinions. :wacko:

DarthPotato, you weren't very specific in your post though. I had to explain my own opinions, and now you are saying that we had the same opinions. :wacko:

You brought up the idea of Darkdragon's killer being Town, which I hadn't thought out when I made my original post. The point is, my original post would make the most sense if Darkdragon was killed by the scum (when I said that them killing her wouldn't be a good idea). Pandora also said it'd be a risky move for the scum to kill Cornelius. So either way I see killing both Darkdragon or Cornelius as not a good move for the scum. But I'm pretty sure one of them was killed by the scum so I'm just trying to figure out which one.