Evil Willy

Good luck Mr. Tiber, You deserve it

I think it's just that his name is still there, I don't think he is in "control" of those forums.

Doh, i missed that post due to school myself lol. we will miss you evil willy,

and will serve you well Mr. Tiber

so what happened to evil willy... was it a mutiny?

That lad failed to do his duty,

This is kinda strange, Evil Willy is fellow now but he's still in control of the Signature and Avatar workshop and the mess...

Not strange, more like Mister Phes didn't disable his Moderator status for those forums. That should be fixed now.

That darn line! I love stepping on the line, over the line, between the lines....Congrats Mr. Tiber! apparently you know how to avoid these lines. Whenever theres a hot topic you've always got our two cent in there, heck I think we joined around the same time and you've got 6 times the amount of posts that I do...now thats above average dedication!

To become a Moderator a user must demonstrate above average dedication to the forum (indefinitely) without overstepping the line. The decision is made by all the Eurobricks Administrators so being "close" to Mister Phes isn't really an advantage. It also helps if you participate in other Eurobricks forums because that impresses the other Administrators.

That lad failed to do his duty,

Not strange, more like Mister Phes didn't disable his Moderator status for those forums. That should be fixed now.

I failed at nothing, I gave the job away for I didn't have time to handle it. Thats all.

Perhaps Capt Kirk 911 knows the weight and responsibility of a leadership position, and knows how heavily it can weigh apon the brow, and is therefore giving his condolences in advance to the soon to be a husk of a leader Mr Tiber....Or maybe he's confused. :)

Yes, I don't get it either....

I do belive he's referring to this...

If you look more closely you'll notice my name is Tiber and not Timber...

Oh, that makes sense(wow, I just said exactly what Mr.Tiber said). THank you EXO-Champ, now get back to the TIE army thread :-P .