ultron32

MSFC: Invasion of the Micro Aliens!

The aliens are coming! On the horizon. Come on son, you better run, find some shelter from the melters. THE ALIENS ARE COMING!!!

Better run for your life, cus they ain't nice for a boy like youuuuuu! They want you deaaaaaad! They'll blow off your heaaaaaaad!

THE ALIENS ARE COMING!!!

People are flying through the air, destruction everywhere!

The aliens are coming the aliens are coming the aliens are coming the aliens are coming the aliens are coming!

THE ALIENS ARE COMING!!!

[8382253796_fe24a3f3e6_z.jpg

Invasion of the Micro Aliens! by Ultron32, on Flickr]

I wanted to have an alien invasion. I wanted to have a ship flying. I saw the alien conquest minifig lying somewhere, and I thought "Hey! What if I used his face as the front of the mothership?" So I built a little, added a bunch of buildings and voila! I don't expect it to win or anything, but fun is the important part, and I had loads. The song was fun to make too. Having fun trying to figure out what the heck the tune is?

Alternate view: (excuse the terrible picture quality)

[8381173391_ff9c551568_z.jpg

Untitled by Ultron32, on Flickr]

I would recommend replacing the trans lime head with another pink one and replacing the trans-blue bar with a trans-purple one.

Hehe it does remind me of volron ;)

But you left so man studs open! You should add some more detailing on the bottom!

oh oh and maybe some army in the city firing back :grin: