Sign in to follow this  
A Plastic Infinity

MOC: The Great Pit of Carkoon

This was going to be my entry, but I decided to do something else.

Also posted on Flickr now.

8369536684_eea964af65_z.jpg

8369536536_77a53c0bcc_z.jpg

8368471025_4f6540c077_z.jpg

Feedback is appreciated, I've worked long and hard on this!

Edited by Si-MOCs

Nice! I've noticed that that round brick technique works very well for putting bricks at angles. Good usage.

Edited by DraikNova

Nice! I've noticed that that round brick technique works very well for putting bricks at angles. Good usage.

Thanks. This is the first microscale MOC I've done in along time, so it was nice to get my hands "dirty" again.

Very nice!

The sail barge is awesome. it's so tiny! :grin:

Though the block of tan is a bit boring, you could maybe add a bit of brown? dark tan to create some layers?

Pit & vessels look good, but I agree, a bit more variety in the colour somehow would improve it. Perhaps below the surface. An horizon backdrop would spruce it up too, I think.

Very nice!

The sail barge is awesome. it's so tiny! :grin:

Though the block of tan is a bit boring, you could maybe add a bit of brown? dark tan to create some layers?

Pit & vessels look good, but I agree, a bit more variety in the colour somehow would improve it. Perhaps below the surface. An horizon backdrop would spruce it up too, I think.

Thanks for the feedback!

I'm afraid it won't be used on this because it has already been dismantled and I've forgotten most of the design. D:)

Sorry, but I will take your ideas into consideration when I minibuild again.

Edited by A Plastic Infinity

No worries. You could still use an image program to add a background to your photo. GIMP is pretty good and free if you don't have one.

Very good MOC! Very nice indeed.

It may be just me, but the Sail Barge looks a little small when compared to the Pit and the Skiff. I think it should be 2 studs longer (but maybe 1 will do the trick) and 1 stud higher. What do you think?

Very good MOC! Very nice indeed.

It may be just me, but the Sail Barge looks a little small when compared to the Pit and the Skiff. I think it should be 2 studs longer (but maybe 1 will do the trick) and 1 stud higher. What do you think?

I thought of that too, but was too lazy to fix it. By the way, this is no longer my contest entry, check out my new and final entry HERE!