Simon_S

AoE2: Towncenter

Hey guys

I built a towncenter from AoE2, one of my favourite games ever made (after AoE3 :laugh:). I hope you like it!

Have a great day

Simon

8380309622_034612378f_z.jpg

(For more pics visit my Flickr stream :thumbup: )

I love this game also. It looks very similar to a Tiwn center on the game. I have been waiting for someone to build buildings from the game.

nice one dude :classic:

Thanks mate!

I love this game also. It looks very similar to a Tiwn center on the game. I have been waiting for someone to build buildings from the game.

There's a thread over at CC about AoE2 they're planning for BrickCon 2013. That might be interesting :wink:

Really great work man! The building is simple yet looks perfect :thumbup: Great figs and posing too :classic:

Thank you!

Never played that game, but the building looks great, I love the floor pattern on the roofs.

One of my all time favorite games! Great job on the town center. :thumbup:

Could those, by any chance, be the villagers defending it? :classic:

Very nice, my favorite game of all time and a very nice moc. When I read the title I was honestly just hoping to see the town centre with a few dead sheep on the ground. Cool little MOC.

Haha I love it! Ring the town bell!

Thanks man! Btw. ringing the town bell is the worst strategy you can choose! LOL :laugh:

Never played that game, but the building looks great, I love the floor pattern on the roofs.

Thank you! I just can say, you missed a lot! :wink:

Fantastic work! You're getting good at these desert MOCs!

Thanks mrcp6d :classic: ! As you might have remarked, I used exactly the same technics like in the previous one, even some details were the same :grin:

One of my all time favorite games! Great job on the town center. :thumbup:

Could those, by any chance, be the villagers defending it? :classic:

Thanks. I first had villagers, of course all men shirtless, with big hammers, axes and pitchforks, but it looked too unreal, so I changed it to some Loreesi guards (a project like GoH, over at CC) attacked by some desert bandits (no idea how they're called :grin: )...

Very nice, my favorite game of all time and a very nice moc. When I read the title I was honestly just hoping to see the town centre with a few dead sheep on the ground. Cool little MOC.

Thank you! I agree that some dead sheaps would have been cool, but I didn't make it that game near, I rather gave an oriental touch to it :thumbup:!

Btw. I'm honored that your first post goes to my MOC! Thanks man :classic:!

Nice!

You hit man! That a really good looking MOC and it's clear on what it is based.

Keep on!

BR Roland

Thank you Roland :wink:

Nice work :thumbup: :thumbup: I like the architecture you used :wink:

Wow, great work :D Since it is a smaller scale I didn't recognize it at once, but it is nicely done (although the teams having that type of town center are always my enemies x)).

Personally I prefer AoE: RoR before even the Conquerors expansion of AoE2 x) And I only played AoE3 for a very short period... It was too modern :) Maybe I could try some time far in the future to build something from RoR x)

Edit: I accidentally sent the same post twice and don't know how to delete it on the phone xD

Anyhow... Does anyone know if there is a place with more AoE builds? (preferably with a link to it) :) or I could just google...

Edited by Sigolf Brimabane

I see that you have chosen the Persians! (Or Indians if using AOFE) Anyway great MOC, it is really quite beautiful and captures the game perfectly.

(PS We need to play sometime!)

Edited by lordpigthe3rd

Thank you! I agree that some dead sheaps would have been cool, but I didn't make it that game near, I rather gave an oriental touch to it :thumbup:!

Btw. I'm honored that your first post goes to my MOC! Thanks man :classic:!

What can I say I have a very soft spot for the Age series and your moc was just too cool to not register after all these months looking at MOCs on this site.

Lol, pretty cool! Loved AoE 2, nothing like busting out the trebuchets and going after your rivals.

Ow, I forgot to comment on this one :blush: Shame on me, as I love AoE :laugh:

Really great job you have done making this set!!! :thumbup: