Sign in to follow this  
RowiaBuilds

MSFC: Homestead

There's one word that comes to mind describing this creation: cute! (in a good way :grin: ) It gets at the non-glamorous side of sci-fi that we don't often see in big films or TV shows.

It's a very clean-looking build with some nice lines, and that ship is pretty adorable, but it seems more like the start of great things than a finished product. You've got some time and some extra space within the 16x16 limit - why not try adding some more details to up the "wow" factor before the contest deadline?

I actually like the clean empty space.

But you only did use 12 studs, so you could add 4 studs of fun!

And I think that's a great first ever micro build :thumbup:

Since you still have some time, you might also want to do some photoshoping to crop out the background, it's all the rage these days :wink:

Really nice. Not to sci-fi-y, but unlike most sci-fi builds this one isn't too "distracting".

This one grows on you... At first i was like "meh too simple/basic"

Now, after looking at it more, i REALLY like it, it has a whimsical simplicity to it that cannot be explained, but with a little imagination i can almost smell the grass in this brave new world :)

I get a great sci-fi vibe from this little thing, even though it could be in the middle of America. Perhaps it's the wheel buildings that are too big for silos. The oil-rig-looking things are good as well, and I like the use of grated cheese slopes to give the ground texture.

Good work, ridgekitten!