Repeter

Wisconsonite here...do Europeans even even know what that is?!?

Hey, everyone! I've been lurking these forums for a few weeks now and have really enjoyed the place. I thought joining up would be fun. Here is my little history:

--39yo, collected Legos since before mini-figs. My favorite set as a child was a space-theme moonbase thing, with a train!

--had a 'dark age' from late 80s to early 2000s, then again from 2002 until about 6months ago

--currently collecting DC and Marvel superheros, Monster Fighters, some CMFs and architechture sets and a few other things that strike my fancy (looking at you, modulars...)

--looking to get into some super hero themed, custom mini-figs. I like the purist route, but will probably have to use paint and/or decals at some point. I have 10+yrs in tabletop miniature painting to fall back on for this.

--I love MOCs and I am photographer by trade. Most of my MOCs are of random themes (Viaduct Hobo Camp is my latest, lol), however...where should I post these?

Well, thanks for looking, helping and all that jazz; really looking forward to spending some time on this site.

Welcome to EB!

It's hard to say where to post all your mocs without seeing them, but hobo camp sounds like something that would go in Town maybe.

:classic:

As if EB is only for Europeans!! The real question is do YOU know where Wisconsin is after a day of hard drinking?

Welcome anyway Cheesehead.

As if EB is only for Europeans!! The real question is do YOU know where Wisconsin is after a day of hard drinking?

Welcome anyway Cheesehead.

Nice...and thanks for the welcome, folks!

@Darkdragon: I think I have it figured out. I'll be posting my Viaduct Hobo Camp and Dinner Dumpster Diving MOCs in the 'Town' section and my 2012 Batcave add-ons to the 'Liscenced' section. I'll do the photos over the next few days, so look out for them!

Welcome to Eurobricks! Always good to have more fellow Wisconsonites on the site!

Wow, it's cool to be proven wrong about the whole 'Wisconsinite' thing...nice to see our lil state repped so well here. Color me warm and fuzzy. ;)

Welcome to Eurobricks ! And, yes, as an european, I know where Wisconsin is : between New York and San Francisco :laugh: but this forum is not for europeans only : everybody is welcomed here !

Welcome to Eurobricks!

Welcome to Eurobricks ! And, yes, as an european, I know where Wisconsin is : between New York and San Francisco :laugh: but this forum is not for europeans only : everybody is welcomed here !

:thumbup::roflmao:

And I know where France is... Not in the US.

:thumbdown::sceptic:

:wink:

Midwesterners are sensitive about being in "fly over country". Apparently Germans are sensetive about not being in the US or something.

Of course Europeans know what a Wisconsinite is. Where do think the term Swiss Cheese for brains came from!? :grin:

Hey! I'm a proud Wisconsinite, too. What area do you live in? I can't find the collectible figures and I want to see if you can.